Reviews for What A Boy Wants
Breanna3593 chapter 3 . 1/1
Infintilism really intregues me, so I'm happy to have found this fic. And even though it's great to see the scene play out, I think your readers would get more out of your story if you made it more personal by adding more of the psychological aspects. Like, with the first chapter, I'd have loved to understand Harry's side/thinking that led him to become interested in the DD/lb lifestyle. Anyway, I hope you write more.
HP-Lette-Fan chapter 3 . 11/29/2013
I like how you did this and thank you for not going overboard.
fannut chapter 3 . 7/10/2013
This is a really interesting concept and I hope you write more on it :)
DevilsDarkKitsune chapter 3 . 1/25/2013
Brilliant Story! I cant wait to read more!
jduke chapter 3 . 8/9/2012
different
DemonicOrchidee chapter 3 . 7/30/2012
Ooow this is so damn cute! The whole idea is fuckn amazing and I cant wait for the next chapter!
Please update soon. I hope therell be some Daddy/Baby-Action, you know what I mean... xPP
many greets
Enimsaja Snape chapter 3 . 7/30/2012
This story is soo cute. And I like how it's not sexual. If it was I think that would make it a bit creepy. Pleeeeeeease continue to update.
Artemesia-Hime chapter 3 . 7/8/2012
This story seriously just made my day. It makes me so happy when people can accurately capture the Daddy/little dynamic!
Bam4Me chapter 3 . 6/15/2012
This is sooooooo cute! It's touching me in all my feels!
WereBunny87 chapter 3 . 6/11/2012
I like this series of stories! Great job! I look forward to more!
Lady Navajo chapter 3 . 6/10/2012
Love this story, and I would like to see harry's pov too.
supergirl3684 chapter 3 . 6/10/2012
awww! loving this!
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
love this! I don't know how i missed it but i'm glad i found it now!
FFFreak21 chapter 3 . 6/10/2012
This is very well-written and SO CUTE! AMAZING CHAPTER!
Jackal Xander chapter 2 . 6/6/2012
This. Is. Adorable.

I'm not a big fan of infantilism, but after this, I'm thinking that's probably because I've never read any well-written forms of it. If it'd been sexual, I probably would have been kind of unimpressed, but as it is, it's cute and playful, and I'm going to add it to my favorites even though I let my friends know my penname. Way to go, ArsenicAngel!