Reviews for Paved With Bad Intentions
GeezerWench chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Oh, that damn Emmett! LOL

Yeah, how difficult could it be to watch Bella?

Lauren could have killed her.

Jasper fixed that little bitch's wagon!
Vamp Chick 73 chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Ahhh...if only Lauren could truly get her comeuppance! Too funny! Loved it!
Jess S1 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
LOL. That was WONDERFUL!
My one pet-peeve is I would've liked it to be longer: put Emmett and Jasper through a few more situations they'd have to avert before the one they couldn't prevent that ended with Bella in the hospital (and the two fearless warriors utterly unwilling to be solely responsible for her safety again). But even without that, this was a wonderful one-shot. Thanks for sharing! :-)
mcamastow chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
loved it truely did.
Anabely chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Really enjoyed this. Thanks.
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
I loved this story when I read it in the canon tour. I think it is wonderful how Emmett and Jasper find out just how hard it is to keep Bella the Danger Magnet safe.
denninelli chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Good one. Nice to get back at Lauren...
Bells. Just Bells chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Ok, so you had me at "Jasper and Emmett keep an eye on Bella", but then it just got better and better! I really enjoyed reading about Jasper and Emmett's attempts to keep Bella safe. I loved the humor - them in the movie theatre and being mistaken as together, lol! Priceless! And I loved the sweet "Bella is our sister". And I LOVED how Jasper got Lauren back! Well done! :)

I can't wait to see what you come up with in the next round :)
MegsD2 chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
I absolutely love Emmett and Jasper, here. They're such great brothers. Emmett cracks me up with his inappropriateness, but makes my heart melt with his brotherly love just minutes later.

I love how they made Lauren pay for her actions :).

Wonderful story! :)
karenec chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
I can't believe you had a hard time writing this entry. It is hilarious! I really enjoyed the interaction between the bodyguard Cullens, and especially their realization that, for all Edward's seeming paranoia, Bella really *does* need help remaining unbroken. Wonderful job :)
eli-dunbigboot chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Wow, you sure did turn from humour to drama in a second. I guess with Bella around we should never take anything for granted. Love the Emmett and Jasper alone time, not many people write with the focus solely on them. Nice work. :)
semper chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Lovin the new story! Should be another fun one to add to my favs.
TheaJ1 chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
I loved it. This story has many funny moments – with the exception of Bella getting hurt of course – and I couldn’t stop laughing when I read it. Lauren got exactly what she deserved, since ending her wasn’t an option.

Wonderful story!
annaharding chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Very cute - and partly funny - story! Of course, Bella getting hurt was NOT funny, and I really think Lauren should have had more than a fearsome warning leveled at her, but the ending was great! Thanx!
Razeus1 chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
I quite like what you've done here with Jasper's POV.

Any chance you'll continue it with other story-lines within Twilight? Please?