Reviews for The Story of You and Me
shayerahestia chapter 2 . 5/24
I wish there was more Irene/Teresa stories. This one is probably the best one I read(although, there aren't many unfortunately) and each character is spot on. I'm curious to know more about Irene's past and why she was so depressed at the time she was in boarding school. Also, Clare's dad is probably just some random guy meant to exist solely as the father but I was wondering who it could be. Maybe Isley. Lol. Really like this story. I am going to continue.
Sun the man of Hope chapter 1 . 4/2
Beautiful piece of a story. Never had read something this good other than and tears yet fall. I do not know where you are or whatever it is that you are doing with your life but please, make more chapters of this I want to see Irene face Teresa's brother and see how that turns out. See you soon my friend, catch ya later!
PatientNumber10 chapter 7 . 9/2/2014
I want that Golden Globe chapter. And chapters after that, of course, because, even if I'm sure you could pull it off, one chapter won't be enough to address every loose end.

But yeah, anyway...

To be perfectly honest, I didn't think I would like this so much. It's hard to believe but the lesbian subtext of Claymore only made a glancing blow on my mind. I guess I was just blown away by the awesomeness of the individual characters to care for it, which is really weird since I like picking up non-existent hints. But then, I read this fan fiction, and hey, what do you know, it kinda works. I've been skimming over other fan fictions but so far I like this best. I have an idea why I like this is so (I say 'an idea' because I'm not really sure myself-I just like it, okay). It's a modern AU, the character backgrounds are vastly different (duh, me, it's AU), and the characters are somewhat (sorry for this) out of character. Normally, I don't like those things but there are exceptions like this story. Mostly and even though I enjoy them, I keep thinking that super different AUs are a waste of time (just write your own book). I thought of Irene as more confident than how you portrayed her here. Teresa... I'm not going to bother explain why because I am truly biased with her, and I'll just over analyze things... And then, the original characters... I'm okay with them when they're not the center of the fan fiction but they still make me cringe from time to time...

But then again, this IS a fan fiction.

AUs? Pff, almost all fan fictions are AUs. OOC? Nevermind because characters will never not be OOC in fan fiction.

So what am I getting at?

Basically, you took all of those things-the AU, OC, OOC-and made it wickedly awesome. Your writing is smooth and easy and fun to read. The dialogues are so witty that I found myself laughing several times reading this. I still don't know where you wanted to go with this but so far it's been fun. The last scene in chapter seven could be considered an ending but it would be a pity to leave this here since you can still expand this further for a few more chapters. I understand if you only wanted this to make your ideas concrete and written but even so, it's a little sad.

So. I hope you still have enough inspiration to bring this to a nicer end. And hey, maybe the up coming 'end' of the manga might inspire you again. I'll definitely wait for you to continue this.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/16/2014
I absolutely loved all of your Teresa/Irene fanfics, please update this one :))
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
You haven't updated in over a year and I really wanna read what happens next!
MahluaandMilk chapter 7 . 4/14/2013
Oh my God. I usually don't like AUs and lots of OCs, but THIS...is just...amazing is an understatement, okay? I fell in love with your work when I read ATYF, and this one is no exception. I have to say that you are the best writer when it comes to my OTP of Claymore: Iresa. I saw a few errors here and there, one being the wrong "your," but that happens to the best of us. I would enjoy reading more of this, you know..but I understand having a writers block. Keep up the magnificent work!
Ann E. Casap chapter 7 . 3/25/2013
My, this is exquisite. You must continue. The chemistry, the romance, and the developing plot made me not want to put this down. Please keep writing. :)

-Ann
Nabie A chapter 7 . 1/18/2013
Hey, this story's awesome. I really hope you haven't discontinued it. That would suck. Please, update as soon as you can.
Souplog chapter 7 . 1/10/2013
I love this AU, which you have executed spectacularly. I hope to see it continued sometime. You have developed the characters so richly! There are so many layers to Irene, for instance, with a sold wall of strength behind which is more vulnerability than most people know.

I love characters like that!
peanutcello chapter 7 . 11/12/2012
Are you still writing if so please update already if you don't Ill screamand never review you again ( not really I love your stories)
harris chapter 7 . 6/14/2012
HURRY UP AND WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!
god eye gala chapter 7 . 5/29/2012
cant wait for the next chapter!kinda have to sadly!
P8ntball25 chapter 7 . 5/26/2012
This is probably the 7th, maybe 8th time I've gone through and read this story because I love it so much! It's well written and nicely paced. I'm dying to know what happens; please update!
Aleksei Volken chapter 7 . 5/14/2012
I love Claymore manga, more than anime actually...and before "the end" I was wondering that the fate of those awesome warriors was really, really sad in several ways. It doesnt matter how times, I read the manga, Teresas story always crunchs my heart.

That said, this is my first attemp on reading Claymore fanfiction. I really dont know how I got your fic but I guess it was the fact that your werent going by a "traditional" pairing. I found I like Irene-Teresa A LOT. And also I found that I like seeing them in this modern life were they can be humans and search for happines.

I think that if your story were a manga, it will definitely would be a josei/slice of life...and amazingly, I found also that I like it in your story. Aside of the subject and the characters you chose...it is well written and you keep control of the pace of the story. Everything is building up so nicely. I am kind of an impatient reader but my final finding on your story was that it quiets me and I enjoy a lot reading it. I love Teresa, both of them, but I really like your portrait of Teresa. I can easily imagine the character in a "normal" life as your described. And that is very difficult. Sometimes, fiction writers got a nice story but the character, the original one, became very different that the one in which its inspired. That doesnt happen in this story.

Thank you very much for sharing and hopefully we will read more on it soon.
blaze007 chapter 4 . 5/14/2012
I've finished reading ATYF and decided a bit of a change in scenery is in order before I read the sequel - so here I am. I really like your AU so far. It fluffy and funny and puts a faint smile on my face.

"Teresa was unsurprised to see Irene ten minutes early. She was used to it by now." - tthis is a very good line. I very much enjoy subtle characterization.

PS

At the previous chapter you've got it a bit tweaked. They're eating, then at the car, then eating again.