Reviews for Could Have Been
tasyadewi16 chapter 4 . 5/23/2018
update pleaseeeeeeee
LavaLilly chapter 4 . 4/3/2017
No it had only Just Begun and it's already at a cliffhanger
Visually Dreamer chapter 4 . 10/27/2016
Oh, my goodness, this story so far is amazing beyond words. Look forward to next chapter!
SugarQuill1995 chapter 4 . 10/24/2015
Very interesting! Can't wait to see what happens next! ! :D
Kirihara Reii chapter 4 . 7/6/2015
Nice! Update soon :)
Inaya chapter 3 . 5/8/2015
I hope I don't offend you, but could you please put a warning if this is yaoi/shounen ai fanfiction? I think your fanfiction is interesting but I would appreciate it if you could please put a m/m warning (if it is in fact a yaoi/shounen ai fanfiction). Again, I hope I haven't offended you in any way and if I did I it was not my intention to do so.

-Inaya
nakamura1miu chapter 3 . 3/31/2015
NICE :D
witagowtama chapter 3 . 5/22/2014
OOH...! Please CONTINUE AND UPDATE SOON! I love this story..! You're a great author..! By the way, are tsuna and daemon have meet before? It's seems like daemon know and meet tsuna before. Well, I like when you describe the situation around tsuna. It's make me shivered...! Please make the story more horror..!
witagowtama chapter 3 . 5/22/2014
woah...! I love this story..! Are the blue butterfly is Daemon Spade? Well, good story and please continue and update soon. I'M CURIOUS TO DEATH...!
Kichou chapter 3 . 4/22/2014
Hibari is so sexy! Grab Tsuna already and make him yours! Nice chapter.
blackywinks66 chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
Pls continue
MadnessAndCoffee chapter 2 . 6/21/2012
Update. Seriously.

This is too great to NOT finish.
KitsuneNaru chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
interesting
hammanop chapter 2 . 2/4/2012
I've just gotta say, this is my first time reading one of your stories, but so far I already love your writing! It's so descriptive, and I'm interested to where the story will go. I can't wait until your next update. Keep up the great job!
Kichou chapter 2 . 2/4/2012
Why did Hibari hurt Tsuna when he came on time? Just because of the butterfly he let loose? Tsuna can't ever get a break. Nice chapter. Update soon please.