Reviews for Becoming Edith
SimonSamovar chapter 10 . 9/24/2015
Nothing like a happy story. :) Probably my favorite fic about my favorite DA character. Hope you can keep it going.
Leonie1988 chapter 10 . 8/2/2014
Thank you for this heavenly story, I loved it. I really hope you will continue! Please!
dreamer 3097 chapter 10 . 7/30/2013
A good onr
Kazza chapter 10 . 2/23/2013
You've given Edith so much extra life and yet kept her in character. Bravo.
Karen Booth chapter 10 . 10/23/2012
I guess I hadn't read far enough when I wrote my first review! You do Edith proud! Good to see that she is becoming a writer! I am enjoying this! When is the next installment?!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/22/2012
Excellent!
Karen Booth chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Really really like this! Particularly that Edith has found her 'escape route'! Can you encourage the career side as well, as Edith should be portrayed as a 'Bright young thing' but feel she should be given something important to say, as a champion of women's rights or a novelist. She also has great potential as an adventurist, as she was before her time with her driving skills. Anyway, keep going!
CathyCrawley chapter 10 . 6/4/2012
This is amazing! PLEASE update soon!
house3er4ev chapter 10 . 4/27/2012
This is really good. I was just thinking of this same plot when I saw your story. However, I would like to see some more reactions from Downton. And perhaps a surprise visit from the parents?
allakimbo chapter 10 . 3/25/2012
I love this story! Please keep writing it! It's so nice to see Edith get to live a little, and it is very well-written!
Mother of Tears chapter 10 . 2/12/2012
I just love Edith stories. This one is great so far!
RosesInJamJars chapter 10 . 1/26/2012
This was really interesting! I've always lived this period in time, not to mention Edith Crawley! (I was a nerdy ten year old who wrote terrible things about women o this era, because I admired them so much- but this story has inspired me to start that again!) I'm glad that the story is focused around her and not Mary (as much as I love M/M, it's been done to death), though seeing the Bransons would be nice- Dorothy meeting Tom would be classic! I'm waiting with bated breath for your next update, this fic is one of my new favourites! Well done!

Aussiegirlxx
HelsBels2102 chapter 10 . 1/26/2012
I'm really enjoying this. It's really nice to see Edith enjoying herself and partying. Hope the next chepter is posted soon!
Syblime chapter 10 . 1/25/2012
I think your story deserves a 'Darling, that was fabulous!' just because I love Dorothy so much! She is awesome. :D
niandra chapter 10 . 1/25/2012
This story is so lovely! and very well written too! please,keep going!