Reviews for Memoirs of a Heropon
Archsage12 chapter 2 . 7/20/2012
Once again, this was soooo cute XD I was just squee-ing the whole time. I love little Riki, he's so ADORABLE :) ABWU BWU BWU BUW

As good as your writing it, there were a few typos and a few sentence flow issues. But other than that, it was very well written!

Archsage :)
Archsage12 chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Hey!

This is so cute! I've always loved Riki... He was absolutely adorable, and you portrayed the Nopon speech very well! You have a very descriptive vocabulary and it just seemed so... Nopon-ish. I congratulate you, my good authour, and urge you onwards! This is really cute :)

Archsage
1Thunderfire chapter 3 . 5/7/2012
That ever-mischevious Riki. And he is still like that now! I'd love to see more of these and we need more Xenoblade Chronicles stories on the whole! (I need to complete the game first before I write any...)
1Thunderfire chapter 2 . 5/7/2012
Aww, Riki is so cute that I just want to cuddle him! Love the beard tale but then, why is Chief Dunga's hair so tall? ;)
KallianWithWings chapter 3 . 4/30/2012
Brilliant story and- oh? Last updated 23 - 12 - 11? *shrugs* R.I.P. beautiful story.
percy pig vomit chapter 2 . 11/14/2011
This story is really cute! I like how you've added the characters for Riki's parents and created some cool little plot scenarios. Very well written.