Reviews for Bubble Gum & SpiderMan
debslmac chapter 101 . 6/14/2014
loved this
Flowergirl chapter 101 . 5/12/2014
I came by this story by way of "The Man in the Moon" ( which I thoroughly enjoyed ), so I thought I would give this one a try, and you did not fail to deliver once again. When I saw that I was looking at 101 chapters, I was a bit taken aback, but you kept them short and sweet and moved your story right along. Your crazy Bella and adorkable Edward made me sigh and laugh throughout this fic. Thanks for sharing, and congrats on a job well done. You have a new fan in me.
Lurecyka chapter 101 . 1/18/2014
Wow! reading this story was a real pleasure :-) love it :-)
Lurecyka chapter 52 . 1/15/2014
They are so funny :-) I just love how Bella has no filter!
Lurecyka chapter 16 . 1/12/2014
Start reading your story. I had a rec from Layathomemom and very happy to have give it a try! Its nice that I don't have to wait for update...I would have gone crazy ! ! This is so good :-)
saintfudge chapter 101 . 9/28/2013
Great story loved it ..thanks for sharing have fun ..
Lily-Rose-Bella chapter 101 . 7/9/2013
I read your fic all at once and liked it a lot! it was pretty hot sometimes! lol
I'd like to know if they got a honeymoon, about their jobs and if they also got kids!
and what about the others as well?! ;)
tinkerbella88 chapter 101 . 6/19/2013
Holy goodness! I loved this story. I love me some country Edward and Mobward owns me. And who doesn't enjoy a dirty talking Edward? But you've given me a new Edward to love. . . Spiderward! I loved his shyness and sweetness but with a little lovin' from Bella (wink-wink) BAM! Dirty talking Spiderward. Awesome story dear!
ChristyWIX chapter 101 . 5/27/2013
This story was simply yummy. From start to finish. I loved the two of them. Great fun. Thank you!
ChristyWIX chapter 87 . 5/27/2013
Your lemons are absolutely fine. They are just perfect. You are capturing the monument s perfectly. It's been endearing to see their relationship grow and bloom into them now having lemons at all. You are doing great!
ChristyWIX chapter 86 . 5/27/2013
You let him last long enough for her to get hers . . . you rock! Must've been the fact that he came two times earlier in evening. Yay!
ChristyWIX chapter 85 . 5/27/2013
These two are sooooo freaking sweet. I adore them.
ChristyWIX chapter 76 . 5/27/2013
I liked this chapter . . . the FB status and how it was reacted to at school. Liked that Jane still eye-fucked Edward, but that Bella was now confident that it didn't matter. And, liked that her ass was still being checked out, but they now know the Edward was the only one with access . . . too adorkable.
ChristyWIX chapter 65 . 5/27/2013
Yay! They both love each other. Now they just need to work up the nerve to tell each other. In Edward's way of being so shy, the verbal ILY's should come out around Christmas break. LOL. So three months from now.
ChristyWIX chapter 54 . 5/27/2013
It was really cute how Emmett d Rose to be his girlfriend. Really cute.
2,580 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »