Reviews for Come Little Children
angel61991 chapter 5 . 4/8/2012
i love it so far. please update soon.
Aurora Reflections chapter 4 . 2/26/2012
since you said to guess...Francis...? or maybe Russia... (idk).
Aurora Reflections chapter 2 . 2/26/2012
With the way that it is written, it sounds professional. The only con I really found is that some parts of the conversation with the fairy was a little confusing. The atmosphere you created in this story seems perfect. I look forward to reading more _
Reflective Reviewer 7 chapter 4 . 2/26/2012
Wonderful and interesting, I can't wait for more.

Hmm, I wonder whom that mysterious phantom could be? Blond hair that's tied back with a ribbon, calls Arthur a rabbit, and couldn't resist an "eyebrows" comment. Oh it is so difficult to gue- Alright enough of this, it's Francis isn't it? :/

Himawari28h chapter 2 . 1/31/2012
Oh~! I like this! NO! I LOVE THIS! Continue 3?

Um... I'm guessing the Phantom is Alfred? IDK, I'm guessing.

Akakata7 chapter 3 . 1/18/2012
Oh, I love this so far! Amazing~ Nice start! I'm assuming the twins were Matt and Al... And Adam is Scotland. Hm, I love this family! Wonderful detail! I love FrUK... And PruCan as well as RusAme~ I wonder what will happen next... Keep it up! UPDATE SOON! Thanks!
Akakata7 chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Very interesting... I love kidnapping fics! \o/ Awesome job so far! Nice detail. Keep it up! UPDTE SOON! Thanks!
NuttyEmmy chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Ohhh, this looks interesting! You had be at the title, so I had to click this. I'm glad I did, and I can't wait to see how you go along with this as a plot! :D