Reviews for The Dance
1Kataangfan chapter 16 . 6/23/2014
U r the best! Stupid lololol person!
Guest chapter 16 . 2/28/2012
Nice!
Claire Cooper chapter 16 . 2/25/2012
Cute little ending to the story a bit short but I guess this story needed an ending I sort of feel bad for Yue though I am glad for Sokka's sake that he and Suki are together but lets face it Yue deserved way better then Hanh (I know you pronounced it Haun but its actually pronounced Hanh sorry hope that didn't bug you )
Ki-ki7 chapter 16 . 2/18/2012
lOvE iT! I have an idea! U could write about all the dances that the gaang attends and have a certain events/ problems or situations that needs to be figured out! So you could build on there...dances valentines day, st. Patrick's, Easter, end of the year... Anything it doesn't even have to be a school party! It could be a birthday party with dancing and then a conflict tied into it! Try your best! Moooooorrrrrrrreeeeeee Kataang!
LesbianWonderland chapter 16 . 2/13/2012
I love this story! Wainting for the rest ;)

I know how you feel about the lack of inspiration :( I have a story I thought it would be awesome but after i did the 1ยบ chapter, I got sick and when I got better I didnt had any inspiration and then the annoying people started telling me I was a lazy writer and i was a stupid writer for letting people wait for the story, man, Im not a writter, im a artist! I just write because of my affection to kataang and kuroshitsuji!

Some people are just UGH! X(
Midnight4568 chapter 16 . 2/13/2012
This is such a great story! I would read the whole thing in one sitting if I could. This is sort of similar to the fanfic "Open Doors" by WaterWarrior294.

It's been, like, half a month since this story's last update! Please write the next chapter!
Midnight4568 chapter 13 . 2/13/2012
:O I think I have those Level 3 books too! Love Potion #8, Aang's School Days, and Sokka the Swordmaster?

Nice chapter! Sorry I haven't been reviewing, but FF wasn't loading the popup window yesterday.
big kataang fan chapter 16 . 2/1/2012
OK SO THE hair color of the girl that causes a huge problem between aang ang katara is brown

she is beautiful and could get any guy

please dont put someone kiddnaping aang or katara or any blood cuz i hate those types of stories come on and try my suggestion
Wind And Tides chapter 16 . 1/29/2012
I'm sad to hear that you're running out of inspiraion, darling! The story has been perfect so far! :(

As for ideas, maybe make it a little more dramatic. Like fights (both physical and emotiona) or break-ups. Couples with obsticles in their relationships tend to make their bonds stronger, so maybe try adding that?

Like, Katara and Aang have some kind of an argumet, or doubts, that the other one is cheating (ex: Aang accidentaly gets kissed by On Ji, who had a crush on him, or Katara saying something that would break Aang's heart. I think that Katara would dobetter, since you startedout the story as if Aang's more of a istener, and wouldn't insult anyone personally.)

As for the contest, I'm not so sure if it's a good idea. I mean, I personally hate OC's in fanfics... but that's just my opinion. Besides, you've got so many people readin this aread, and I bet they'd help yu without a reward. I sure am one. :)

Anyway, hope you get the story rolling again, soon! One of the best I've ever read.
Kataangfreak231 chapter 16 . 1/28/2012
AHHHH THAT'S OK
NerdsAreCool chapter 16 . 1/28/2012
YEAH I WILL HAVE YOUR HEAD! GET THE CHAINSAW!

I really don't have a very good idea but here:

Katara's cousin comes to visit, but when she meets aang, she thinks hes cute. So she tries to break-up the two, and there is this be huge fight when the cousin kisses aang and katara sees it and they break-up. The cousin- Julia, blonde hair, blue eyes, same age as katara and aang. Female, clearly. And they end up getting back together. You can fill in the blanks. There. UPDATE! GRRRR!
Karen Elaine DuLay chapter 16 . 1/28/2012
Hmm...my idea:

At the restaurant Aang takes Katara to, they meet Zhao, who's a businessman. Now, Gyatso owns some land that Zhao really wants to have so he can build something on it-what is up to you. Zhao knows Aang is Gyatso's ward, so Zhao makes a few veiled threats, and is sure to include Katara. Aang is worried for Katara, and they end the date early (they had plans for a movie afterwards) to take her home. Then he tells Gyatso about it, who is concerned and talks to Hakoda. Hakoda doesn't want Katara to see Aang while Zhao's still being threatening, but Katara resists.

I could go on, but I'd like to know what you think first. _
big kataang fan chapter 16 . 1/28/2012
ok well dont give up so try to get someone to creat a problem heres my girl

a girl leah is her name

shes same age as aang and katara

skinny and pretty shes a earth bender but she and toph do not get along

aang knew her and does not like her but shes trying to break them up to get to aang (but it doesnt work)

think of her like a fan girl

SO YEAH NOW REVIEW
Justice Tokidoki chapter 16 . 1/28/2012
This might not be very good but here's some suggestions...

Aang gets such before the date, but he hides it from katara so that their date doesn't get ruined. Yue is still sulking about sokka and decides to ruin aang and katara's date for revenge. Jet catches her in the middle of her scheme and manipulates her into letting him join.

jet then gets aang alone and knocks him out/kidnaps him while yue talks with katara to keep her busy...

I came up with this lke in a second so it may not be very plausible, but they're ideas.

I can't think of an oc.. ...i know, if you pick my idea, put in the cabbage man!
Zingkoff chapter 15 . 1/17/2012
Hi! So this is my first review I'vegiven you, but only because I diet have an account. This story is really REALLY great. I love how

you don't just stick to one point of view, and that you write about about the other characters lives, not just Kataras and Aangsn