Reviews for Red Ribbon ties Me to You
Great chapter 20 . 9/17/2016
Beautiful story... So emotional and well written. I do think that Byakuya should check against enemies, because two times in a row? Possible but unlikely. Looking forward to more!
Jabobi chapter 19 . 11/27/2011
I really want to know what happens next update soon!
Tora chan chapter 18 . 11/26/2011
You deserve much more reviews!

I'm in love with this story,which says alot 'cuase I mostly don't read fanfictions that labeled 'Hurt/Comfort'.But it was worth the tiny risk I took.

If I had the time I would write review on every single chapter just to see the amount of reviews this fanfic worth.

Update as soon as you can :D.
pigsinthesky chapter 10 . 11/17/2011
oh gosh I hope there isn't going to be severe breakdown for her when she finally recalls everything. Though the first chp seems to be hinting at that. When Rukia goes into the town, it reminded me of the fairy tale Rapunzel, u know how she was just confined in the castle and no contact with anything. Rukia is treated the same way, she's kept in the house with only couple of ppl to keep her company. U've said there is a reason for that, I can't wait to find out.
FalconRukichi chapter 8 . 11/13/2011
yeah~ really traumatic! what exactly happen between all of them!
metsfan101 chapter 8 . 11/13/2011
this is really good
pigsinthesky chapter 6 . 11/11/2011
btw another crack theory about Kaien, are him and Ichigo the same person :p

sorry for the double post, i just thought of this.
pigsinthesky chapter 7 . 11/11/2011
oh wow two chps at once, anyways i'm glad we'll finally get a glimpse into Rukia's forgotten past. I hope u don't make it more enigmatic ;), lol. You know u'd be pretty good at writing mysteries, i love reading them. But i really like the way u go into each characters' mind, describe their emotions as well as being generally descriptive.
Kuroi-cho-tsuki-shiro chapter 2 . 11/10/2011
The atmosphere you set upin the first chapter is really captivating. I like Ruukia's monologue about her life. You right really fluidly and it makes for a good read. :)
pigsinthesky chapter 5 . 11/9/2011
yeah I noticed the similar water incidents. but there r not enough hints to put together what's Rukia and ichigo's relationship. U seem to be hinting that they have met before, presumbly during the time Rukia's mind has repressed. I'm also thinking that the interaction they had was not a positive one, since she seems to be having nightmares more frequently since coming in contact with Ichigo. Something happened to Kaien during that time too, I think and (hopefully) he's not dead, because who else's blood could she be seeing in her nightmares.
FalconRukichi chapter 3 . 11/8/2011
2 person in bad mood and not a good meeting.
FalconRukichi chapter 4 . 11/8/2011
poor my rukia. ichigo's word really not helping at all. wonder what happen in her past?
pigsinthesky chapter 3 . 11/7/2011
Ah I like it, though I still am a bit uncomfortable about Rukia and Ichigo interactions. I know that u've mentioned her being OOC a bit, but I still couldn't understand why she would confront Ichigo for just glaring at her. She's irritated and stuff, he's the next person who just happened to have pissed her off, but y does she keep thinking about him all day? She didn't think of anything remarkable about him, I thought that the way u've presented her, she would've just forgotten about Ichigo after a while.
pigsinthesky chapter 2 . 11/6/2011
It's really interesting, questions abt y suddenly she's been moved to a public school from being hOmeschooled. And I've got an idea what may have happened to Kaein (since their relationship in the story reminds me of a shojo manga) all I can say is if it does turn out to be like that then I can already imagine the emotional trauma. But Rukia is strong she'll come out of it better. Ichigo isn't really really trying to be mean to her rite?
chellythemadhatter chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
I haven't read your other story yet. But this one is certainly intriguing. I'm not a patient person when it comes to Fanfic, but I understand why it all takes some tie. _ so, look forward to what you have in store for us!