Reviews for Tin Man
Gir Crazy chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
Ha ha, man, I read that review you mentioned, and I swear they either didn't make it past the opening paragraphs, or they were thinking about a different story, because I don't understand what they were talking about at all. This was a great little oneshot, thanks for sharing it!
WolfCub297 chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Normally I don't like Bender/Fry slash but this was really well-done. I enjoyed it a lot.
goodloser chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
this is prettymuch perfect!
Nikolkol chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
If Futurama was a documentary...well..you got it!

Excellent work, very interesting. I'd say more of a bromance.
ScreamerGirl47 chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
I think a series of one-shots like this one would be great, considering the fact that I really enjoyed reading this one. Also, I interpret it as romance because I'm always wearing slash colored glasses. :P
angela123111 chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Found it because I love BenderXFry stories. Please more of the couple.
Funsizedreesescup chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Oh my god I love this story. My need for yaio is kicking into overdrive, but would you do a romance ? Its perfectly fine if it's a bromance. Please update soon !
Funsizedreesescup chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Hello,

I know I gave some input already but I wanted to say that apart from the tiny mistake I noticed, I really enjoyed reading this. One thing that makes a fan fiction great for me is when I can hear the characters in my head as I read the dialogue and imagine the scenes play out. Few fan fictions actually do that for me.

Anyway, I hope that you post more for this fandom. You seem to have a gift for writing a convincing Bender and Fry!
really chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
...

Ooh, I see what's going on here. You think you're good at writing! Okay that was harsh, you think you're great at writing.

I was unable to follow this story at all. The metaphors and analogies ran on so long I had no idea what was being compared. And its a rookie mistake to use excessive parentheses. Since they interupt the story, too many make the story choppy and disjointed.

Sorry if this sounds flame-y but its hard to write a proper critique without being a little stern (unless your judgment was purely based on the scarcity of your ship and the joy of finding a fanfic gem).

I'd suggest toning it down a bit, relax. I can really feel you're trying too hard. Focus less on fancy gimmicks and embellishments and... write what you feel? Ooh okay I've got it: Don't impress, Express! I liked what I could get through, keep it up 3
Moonphase chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
I love Bender in this; I often find in the show he's crazy protective/possessive of Fry, who just shrugs this crazy possessiveness off like it's normal or something.
The Sophisticated Shut In chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
One-sided Bender / Fry is kinda my guilty pleasure. On Bender's side, that is. (Fry is so crazy for Leela that it's hard to take him seriously with anyone else.)

Anyway, this was great! Really subtle, and heaps of snark. (I love snark! P )

Fry and Bender both felt like themselves to me too, so don't worry about it. And I loved the broccoli thing, and why Fry doesn't ask questions. ("Why are Zapp's shorts so short?" Ha!)
AEDReaper chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Please, do make a one shot collection. Also, this is a excellent story.
Marvelous Spoiler chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Please continue this! PLEASE!
hats chapter 1 . 11/25/2011