Reviews for Modern Conveniences
Forever Day chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
I love crack. Like, enjoy reading it a stupid amount, espcially when it's properly funny (case in point- 'Morgana handed him something which may or may not have been a party bag') and not a character shouting out random dairy products.

So I really enjoy your stuff. Please keep the crack coming (maybe it's like crack cocaine, you can become addicted first time)
Du Fyrn Skulblaka chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
damb you percy!you and those manly arms!
pixelsurgeon chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Awwww, poor Percy :(

Gwen seems to like bunnies in your fics...

Best description of it ever.

I love this!

RicardianScholar Clark-Weasley chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
poor Percy...

i think Gwen enjoys knocking Merlin out with a'll be a running joke in the future. a fantastically hilarious fic. i enjoyed every second of it
PartlyInsaneEvilKitty chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Brilliant! That's all I can say about this story. I love your work :)
Kitty O chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
At the end of this, I put down the iTouch and applauded in joy.

Percy the manly traitor. And now we know why. Lol!

And knocked out Merlin again!

Technology advanced Geoffrey!

Shirtless Arthur. Drawing of Gwen. Don't kill anyone. Please, I'm dying!

This is amazing. I loved it. Please continue writing!

(I know that review was senselesss, but I'm still laughing.)
railise chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
OMG, once again, you've had me laughing to tears! I had too many fave parts to list them all, although the bit about "postprandial", Arthur's doodle (and self-confidence issues), and Gaius and Gwen jumping to conclusions were particularly giggle-inducing. Also, I thought the phrase "clad in so much black leather he practically stunk of suspicion" was brilliant. :D LOVED it!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
LOL! That was funny! I take that was hilarious! Great story! I love all the things like Gwen wacking Merlin was a jug and Arthur thinking Percy is the traitor and Gaius running off to find Gwen and the whole Geoffery scene!