Reviews for Beneath the Surface
Daughter of Apollo 14 chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
This is an amazing story, and I really think it will help people who are thinking about suicide, so thank you for writing it. I hope that people will read this and that it will prevent them from committing suicide.
Drarry4eva chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
This was so sad. I thought Kurt would have been able to save him.
La-p'tite-tete chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
And how am I supposed to work now that I'm crying...?
AliceLikeFireflies chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
I need to find Puck and hug him and never let him go now :'(
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
That was beautiful
GleekShip chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
This is really sad. :(
Monkeysonfire chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
well even though it is true suicide isn't the answer the girl in your middle school had been saved so why did you kill puck if he could've been saved you know.
Zeenath and Moiira chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
I believe this is the most cruely beautiful story I have ever read... I am crying my eyes out and I truely feel the pain...

I am happy I got to read this, this is fairly thoughts through...

I hope you are doing okay, I hope who ever you lost is remembered (if I'm not reading too much into this story)

Keep on Smiling.

Lot's of Love

Zee 3
kamieyg chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
this was so good, even though it brought up memories of my bestfriend rita who felt the same way. r i p rita

i hope who ever reads this will know everyone has a soul, everyone feels pain and every name you call someone will stick with them forever
Leigh UK chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
I loved seeing another side to Noah though I wish he hadn't jumped, but then the message of your story would be lost.

Beautifully written. Absolutely depressing. Message crystal clear - look a little deeper before you judge. Everyone needs love.

You're a gifted writer.
Jedi-Bant chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
GREAT FIC very well done. poor Puck and poor Kurt too reading that and finding out he;s too late
BerryCharming chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
This was well written and you are a good writer just wanted to say that this story almost had me in tears.I suggest you work on your Crammer your spelling wasn't to bad but anyways this was good.
Anime Girl23 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
My heart. Broken. All over the floor.

*cries*

Anime Girl23(FFN)

Ice_Whisper (LJ)
jump chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
OMG this is amazing! I love fics that portray some deeper reasons for Puck's actions and I could really imagine this happening. You are an amazing writer and YES I want to read more!
Kichy-chan chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Wow this really hits home for me. I know I've not had it this bad but

when I was younger it felt like the world was against me and tried twice

I'm doing soo much better now but back then was horrible. I know what its

like too feel like you don't have anyone to turn to. And I just wanted to say

that this story is amazing, incredible, and soo needed to be writen!

So thank you soo much for writing this!