Reviews for The All Seeing I
abbyweyr chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Nice look at Twilight from Charlie's pov. He is so often overlooked. Thanks for sharing.
twificfan chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
This was a very believable POV, I really liked it.
grandn chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
That was delightful to read. An interesting view to the story.
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
I loved this look at Twilight trough Charlie's eyes. I think he gets ignored far to often in these.

Congratulations.
karenec chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
I loved this entry. The whole time I read, I thought, 'It's always the quiet ones, eh?' Getting a look at the events of Twilight from Charlie's eyes was a treat and you handled his voice so well. His insecurities with regard to being a dad and the way he talked himself through them were particularly good.
TwiCarol chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
I have a soft spot for Charlie & I loved this o/s of yours SO much. Great writing. Thanks for sharing. :)
tweetytweets chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
u deserved d winning:)
annaharding chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
This was an awesome look at Charlie's mind - thanx so much!
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Cute story. Made me LOL a lot. :-D
KayMarieXW chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Congratulations on placing in The Canon Tour. This was a great entry and I'm happy it got the recognition it deserved.

Brilliant story. I've always loved Charlie and I feel like you've really captured him here. The writing style and his blunt sentiments fit perfectly. I love how protective he is of Bella.

Thanks for writing,

Love Kay x
katmom chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
This was such a joy to read! Never enough Charlie!

Congrats on the win!

Thanks for sharing!

Kathie
twilightobsessed40873a chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
You so gotta love Charlie.
jilburfm chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
I really enjoyed your entry! Congrats on your placement. I always love when non-E&B centric fics place in contests!

Here's my C&P'd review:

fun peek into charlie

Wow, sorry it was so lame. I read most of the entries on my phone and I tend to be very brief when I'm working on that touch screen.

That said, I love these parts:

* when he unclipped her battery cables.

* when he really hoped she didn't have a sex life

* when he worried about buying tampons or other, "er, bits and pieces"
duskwatcher2153 chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
A wonderfully authentic Charlie voice-absolutely spot-on! Great job!
TraciSnow chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
I loved this! It is EXACTLY the way I've always pictured Charlie. I love that we were able to see his feelings on everything from the first book.