Reviews for Viper
Happy1K1nob1 chapter 1 . 3/26
This was pretty funny. And though I've seen all of 1 and a half episodes, I can easily see this happening. :)
Optimusa chapter 1 . 3/22
mdasalser chapter 1 . 2/20
Very, very good! Thank you.
Being in the middle of rereading my favorites from your archive, I just have been noticing how good you are at short to mid sized stories. Much as I loved Embers, I think it suffered in ways that stories you told in two or three separate pieces, each with its own shorter arc-like the Tatterdemalion or the NightLife stories-did not.

The world building is tantalizing. The interesting alterations to the characters, intriguing. My only complaint is that I wish there was more, so you could give it to us more subtly, piece by piece, as you can do so very well. To see the world you are hinting at here beautifully pieced out to us, like you did in the setup sections of the first chapters of Embers, or in Tatterdemalion or in the exploratory sections of Shadows in the Starlight, as we see how similar and different Yamato is from the normal SW EU... Truly a thought fit to send this fan wild!

Whether it is ever on your slate to do more with this, I must say I highly esteem what you have done in such a short space with it. Well crafted indeed.
TheAnomen chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
This was amazing. Please expand?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
It's probably more a question on what he didn't put in him actually...
Silver-Snow-77 chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
This is seriously cute. I love how you incorporated the various monsters. Being a Sidhe fits Aizen very well, though as a Celt I would say Unseelie fits him more,..oh well, he does have issues with winter-associate powers in canon, so it does make sense.
Monkeykung chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Ooh, can you do another fanfic about Bleach? It's pretty damn hard to come close to canon but after you did Embers? Rukia has been described as the white moon and Ichigo as the black sun, and oh, you'd have a field day with their powers! I have no idea if you read manga online or not but .com. Pretty obvious there's going to be OrihimexUryuu and HinamorixIzuru and YuzuxJinta too, with a ridicously high chance of Sui-FeingxGrimmjow and KarinxToshiro if they ever meet. If Shinigami deal with the dead and the Quincies are still around even with Yhwach straight up absorbing them, it makes you wonder whose truly dead. Hell, after Uliquorra died all he did was move to Hell and he was literally dust! Hope you do a fic! :3
reality deviant chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
this really needs to be a full story-the awesome snip is more like a prologue, we need more
Xahn777 chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
Oh. My. God. That was awesome! More please! I love ichiruki (its probably my favorite paring in all anime) and this was perfect. And the AU... its so intetesting, i'd really love to see more stories in this universe
SilverontheRose chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
An exceptionally interesting take, beautifully written! Thank you for the tale!
NotreallyHere chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
This would make an amazing full length story.
vampirelordx121 chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
I'm sorry but this needs to be a full story! If you have he time to do that after Embers and maybe (hopefully) the Star Wars rerouni kenshin Xover plz do because that was awesome.
Lord Machiavelli's Understudy chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
I think that this is utterly awesome. I really hope that you decide to write more of this.

I mean, there's a working universe here, described very quickly.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
I absolutely love your work. I've enjoyed all your stories (at least all the ones I've read, still working through them). I have to ask though, is there any chance for a sequel or 'the whole story' or something like that for this story? There is a lot of potential here and I, for one, would love to see it come to fruition.
ilyena damodred chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
I love it, thanks for writing. D
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »