Reviews for glue me back together please
thehazeleyedloser chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
“it’s a bit of anti-climax & you like it that way.”

shit, this is all the sudden my favourite piece! why’d you remove OTHER SIDE OF THE DOOR? it’s another favourite.
the unbirthday girl chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
asdfjkl; this is amazing.

dom's just so beautifully messed-up and the writing is gorgeous and the mentions of other characters i don't even know but they somehow just made it so much better like a million times.

okay. back to punctuation. i love this. their relationship is so sweet and scorp is like huggable or something. i adore every letter of this, i really do.

—sunny
stars shine out chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Awww! Beautiful! I absolutely love it! Magnificent!
with the monsters chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
oh sweet jesus wevi how do i begin to tell you the ways in which i loved this. i mean seriously. your dom is just so perfect, i've never seen her written so well. i love how messed-up she is, and how selfish and broken and hurting and blazing and, yeah, basically she's just magnificent. and scorpius is so lovely too, just so so so lovely, i can barely bear it. i love their relationship and how it progresses and how scorpius pushes her away and then doesn't and urgh perfection.

also i love your indirect characterisation of the others, louis especially! that line about how he hates everybody but himself, urgh, perfection, sheer perfection.
sydneysages chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
i hate this pairing normally but it's just like whoa, why do you make me love them?

and teddyvic in there.

awww, she'sjust a wreck (dom) and then scorp helps her heal herself, going from fucking slag into a normal girl, even though she's still a mess.

and little miss perfect is just right.

aww, perfect.

and if you're not haappy with these reviews and the quantity, i shall not refund them so.

i love the wya you wrote this though.
Inkfire chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
This was really bittersweet and I like that odd style you used with the lack of capital letters, and the very harsh and straight-to-the-point writing… I like the way you showed Dom's slow change and the way Scorpius helped as well… It was really interesting!
offintomickky chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
This is absolutely beautiful. (':
chasingafterstarlight chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
akjgds, This is really amazing.

I adore your writing style and your ScorpiusDominique and I'm sorry that it took me so long to review, I really am xD

And creys MADLYSANDER brb screaming but poor Dominique really

This is just an amazing story, and I love this.

There are some things you could change, like whimpy should be wimpy and suprise should be surprise, but this is good nonetheless.

Thank you so much for writing this for me! I really did like it and I know that this is long overdue, haha. ;)
dee the deer chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
asjjcvthkgf.

this is beautiful, wevil-womble :)

I really like your Dom and Scorpius :)

favouriting :D

- dee x
lowi chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Wow, Wevi. This was amazing.

I lovelovelove the DomScor pairing, and you truly made them justice, maybe even made me liking them more!

It was beautifully written, with no capitalisation, and the short, strong sentences, and the rawness, abruptness of your language!

And your characterisations, of EVERYONE, was amazing. Dom, just plain awesome and so "deep." Scorpius, I loved how sweet he was. Louis. ;) teddy and vic, wow, with their destiny, soulmate, relationship, it just showed the differences between your characters even more, how wellwritten they were.

"scorpius holds your hand, something no one has ever done before. it feels pointless. it feels good."

Loved that. &hearts

Great work, Wevi!
Jillian Aerist chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
I love this very much. Thank you for writing. That happens to be one of my favourite songs; I usually hate bitch!Dom and DomScorp, but you made me love this; and most people can't handle second person but you did really well.

I am so glad you wrote this. It was very good. And you didn't even use capitals, which would normally tick me off, but here I saw it as a stylistic thing rather than an error.

Basically, you did -everything- I hate, but you made me like this fic. I think that means you're really talented. Good work! :)