Reviews for A Match Made in Heaven
openthedorr chapter 2 . 2/23/2012
The story overall, is light and funny (I'm really fond of these kinds of stories). I found myself laughing a few times.

The way it's written is somewhat clipped, though. The way the transition from scene to scene isn't entirely fluid, although you're getting there. I'm not sure if it's just the way you write or if you did it on purpose. But regardless, it works for the story. The way you wrote it felt like the thought process instead of being consciously edited and then presented to the readers.

Also, I found it good that the characters aren't too out of character. They definitely don't act that way in the series (yet, I hope). But it works nevertheless, because they still detain most of their personal attributes and the only thing that changes is how they deal with each other.

I hope you continue writing. This was a good, light read.

PS: I had my suspicions that Robin was manipulating Wally when I started reading the first chapter. heh :D.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/21/2011
Nooooo! I have to know what happens! Update faster then Wally can run!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/21/2011
Nooooo! I have to know what happens! Update faster then Wally can run!
i-Spit-on-Fire chapter 2 . 12/10/2011
What happens next? My face cant seem to decide if it was to look horrified or concerned or some other emotion and the only thing that is coming to my mind is: what happens next?
LYSS chapter 2 . 12/1/2011
k, first off i have to say i absolutely love all your fics, but especially this one! spitfire love (L) please update soonz, you are seriously talented! :)
falling-justice chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
stupid table, getting in the way of Wally and Artemis bonding time :
Mewgirl223 chapter 2 . 11/26/2011
Loved this story please update soon
Pandacat1bagillion chapter 2 . 11/24/2011
! I. Love. This. So. So. So. MUCH. I read the first chapter in the shower, and when I got to the end when robin and zatanna had turned the tables on them I slipped and fell! I'm okay though! :D I love love love Wally and Artemis! To death! And this is the first story in a while that is actually good, abd doesn't have to do much with failsafe! So, I'm really pumped! :D:D:D
shesXsuperXfreaky chapter 2 . 11/16/2011
AH! You MUST update! Helloo, cliffhanger? ;D
Burningorc chapter 2 . 11/15/2011
This story is a lot of fun!

Bonus internet points for the touches to protect secret identities and for acknowledging that going out for lunch costs money. I've seen that glossed over in fics a number of times before and it's always kind of cheesed me off.

You have a great handle on the characters and they also feel like believable teenagers, you know, who also fight super villains... XD

Thanks for sharing it, it's great!
Lychee Green Tea chapter 2 . 11/14/2011
Haha I liked this! I was a bit weary of reading at first because I thought it was going to be one of those cliche matchmaking stories, but it kept popping up everywhere so I decided, what the hey, let's give it a shot. And let me tell you, I am thoroughly impressed. You did a very good job with this, managing to turn this into not so much of a cliche. I can see the depth behind this story, and it's really quite endearing. I loved it! Keep up the great work, and I hope to see an update soon.

Cheers,

LGT
TeenBadWolf chapter 2 . 11/14/2011
WHAT? What happened? I was just getting into it, and you cut me off! You sneaky, smart author you! Please put up another chapter soon! I'd like to see where this goes!
alwayslost123 chapter 2 . 11/13/2011
found your story from tumblr and a good think i click on the link :D i love their moments together hopefully you'll update soon
KatieLovesPeterPan chapter 2 . 11/13/2011
oooohhh I wonder what happened! update soon! :D
Latticcent chapter 2 . 11/13/2011
lolololol omg that was great wonderfull stupendus i luves it update soon please
58 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »