Reviews for A Match Made in Heaven
JackalCringe chapter 2 . 11/13/2011
This was cute. I think it would've been awesome if you actually said a tiny story of wally or artemis. It couldve been really hilarious. And I think you are a troll for leaving a cliffhanger. Just saying :D
JackalCringe chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Aw, this is really nice. I like the idea, and your writing. This left me giggling for a few seconds, especially when wally was like, "he needs some booty," Lol.
SakuraJade chapter 2 . 11/13/2011
Great chapter! I loved the Spitfire interaction! They are just so cute :) It was so sweet how Wally showed up at the Academy to hang out with her for an hour. It couldn't wait until after school, eh Wally? lol Glad he saw some of the trouble Artemis is having at the Academy, might make it easier for him to understand why she's so standoffish with people. I do wonder where Robin was coming from when Artemis caught him sneaking back into the Academy before Wally whisked her off to Central City. Hm . . . Can't wait for the next chapter, this is such a fun story you have going (and it's only chapter 2!), and of course I'm anxious to see what's going on at the cafe. I hope you have a chance to update soon, I'll be watching for it :)
SakuraJade chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Great premise for a Spitfire fanfic! This was a great opening chapter. Your writing is good (few typos, correct punctuation, etc.) and your characterization is awesome! The characters showcased in this chapter were very in character and so fun to read :) I loved the little twist at the end, how Zatanna and Robin actually already seem to be together and that they are actually working to get Wally and Artemis together instead of the other way around. Genius!
jtcr chapter 2 . 11/13/2011
Wally has red hair, not orange. Also you misspelled zilch. You put the l in front of the I instead of behind it. and what the heck happened at the end
Irenerb chapter 2 . 11/12/2011
How funny everyone thinks their a couple. Just love it. Please update soon.
Spitfire chapter 2 . 11/12/2011
I love this story! :D it makes me happy how Dick was sneaking around;) I have to know what happens next! Updateeeeeeeee!
AdequateNerd chapter 2 . 11/12/2011
Gawd that was adorable! I hope the incoming table doesn't do much damage.
Anna Marie xoxo chapter 2 . 11/12/2011
Oh my goodness gracious this is so amazing ! One of the best Spitfire fics I've read so far. Well, that's just going by what you've written so far but they're so in character and the plot was a great idea and OH MY GOD I LOVE IT SO MUCH ! I can't wait for you to update ! Oooh I'm so excited, I can't wait to see who or what's attacking them. This is so amazing so far keep up the fantastic work. :)

~Anna xox
Rowanfall chapter 2 . 11/12/2011
D'awww, Arly bonding time, so cute :D Now you have to update soon, so we can see WHY THE HECK there's a flying table about to comfirm why Mondays are the worst. Plus, I really like this story :D

Till next time,

The Rowan of the Fall

(Rowanfall)
winged-saetta chapter 2 . 11/12/2011
that was soo amazing!

cant wait for the next chapter :)
LadyMysteri chapter 2 . 11/12/2011
Woah! That is so FANTABULOUSLY perfect! - Please update soon - but take your time. ;D
TheDarkerNight chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Robin was raised by the most eligible bachelor in Gotham. Great story.
jenniferhudsonfan33 chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Nice story. LOVED IT!When is the next chapter coming out.
jtcr chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
damn they are good actors
58 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »