Reviews for Dragon Claims and Human Change
tell-tale?
night fury's plasma blast are one of the most powerful as its concentrated plasma in a small ball. especially in such close range it would have knocked Stoick back and damaged him
Hazlenut Lovage chapter 16 . 11/7/2017
Omg! So cute! *sigh* I loved this one so much! Hiccup is such a great mom! I love preggy stories and I like the majestic floating dragon island! Ta ta and awesome work!
OechsnerC chapter 16 . 9/17/2017
Sequel?
Travesti chapter 16 . 9/10/2017
Cute! Not what I expected and I wish the ending and details were fleshed out a bit more but great story!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/25/2017
This is... somthing.
Mechtogan chapter 2 . 5/1/2017
never say never
Guest of Honour . VIP chapter 5 . 12/31/2016
I am VERY disappointed, cannot find link anywhere. Won't be recommending, or reading anymore.
Inu Tashiro p chapter 16 . 12/30/2016
Awwww! This was so cute!
Andromeda20001 chapter 7 . 12/8/2016
A beautiful story. I'm sad, however, that she's announced with Rating M, but there's nothing to be found. The wedding night was concealed embarrassed and the alleged link to it is not to be found.
doge chapter 2 . 7/21/2016
ummm... this is not what I expected...
KO13 chapter 16 . 7/14/2016
This, I have no words for. Thank-you for making this, as it is hard to find toothcup fanfics that have more than just lemons. But really, this is amazing. Keep up the good work!
AngelxCloud chapter 8 . 5/5/2016
okay, i have to say, this is taking me forever, nearly, to read...good job. i'm a really fast reader, and for something to take this long is impressive. and VERY well written...i love it u
AngelxCloud chapter 4 . 5/5/2016