Reviews for Dragon Claims and Human Change
SophiaTheMad chapter 14 . 11/24/2012
O.O MAAAAAAAAAAAAA! The end is neigh, I can feel it. Hurry and update!
PureEmperor chapter 14 . 11/24/2012
So sad that i don't know what to say. (tears fill my eye) I promised my self not to cry but amazing story that im going to read it again like my third time but soon my forth! My God keep going because i want to see the ending k? Thank you so much for the fic. Hope my review is good enough for thanking you k? :-)
yukibre94 chapter 14 . 11/24/2012
More, More, More!
Cielluvluv chapter 14 . 11/24/2012
omg awesome update!
that ending was so so strong. Plz update soooon!
Harriet Noir chapter 14 . 11/24/2012
Update plz it's rly gud n I can't wait to read wat happens next
PhineasFlynns chapter 14 . 11/23/2012
It won't let me sign in -3- HOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAP!

ILOVEITSO! GAAAAAAAH CLIFFHANGER *dies* nooooooo
kitty tokyo uzumaki chapter 14 . 11/23/2012
Noo! Hiccup! DDX PLease update this soon! Please!
Silver wolf chapter 14 . 11/23/2012
Holy fucking shit! Please please please keep this story going I fucking love it ! ;) 3
Nuriko Kurosaki chapter 14 . 11/23/2012
Oh man oh man. Oh man. Okay this can be really bad or not so bad. I hope it's the latter. The first few scenes were a bit confusing but that might have been me reading it wrong. But anyways. Oh man hiccup. And toothless! And mimae! Arghh. I hope everyone is okay!
Infinitechange chapter 14 . 11/23/2012
Oh my! Very awesome!
Imagination-worker chapter 14 . 11/23/2012
OMG CAN NOT WAIT FOR CHAP 15!
fullmoonwolf950 chapter 14 . 11/23/2012
;A; omg nyoooo hiccup don't dieeeee
PrincessOfTheNight01 chapter 14 . 11/23/2012
im crying right now because the ending was sooo sad your good at making the scenes change to victory to sad (its not an insault)if theres more chapters please make them fast pretty please with a dragon on top
Guest chapter 14 . 11/23/2012
Epic chapter. Now, if Hiccup is dead, then Toothless will be pretty cheesed off. I doubt he is though, probably having landed on Toothless' back.
Almondweb chapter 14 . 11/23/2012
oh my gosh! please, please, please continue soon! i want to know what is going to happen next!
559 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »