Reviews for Dragon Claims and Human Change
PhineasFlynns chapter 14 . 11/23/2012
It won't let me sign in -3- HOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAP!

ILOVEITSO! GAAAAAAAH CLIFFHANGER *dies* nooooooo
kitty tokyo uzumaki chapter 14 . 11/23/2012
Noo! Hiccup! DDX PLease update this soon! Please!
Silver wolf chapter 14 . 11/23/2012
Holy fucking shit! Please please please keep this story going I fucking love it ! ;) 3
Nuriko Kurosaki chapter 14 . 11/23/2012
Oh man oh man. Oh man. Okay this can be really bad or not so bad. I hope it's the latter. The first few scenes were a bit confusing but that might have been me reading it wrong. But anyways. Oh man hiccup. And toothless! And mimae! Arghh. I hope everyone is okay!
Infinitechange chapter 14 . 11/23/2012
Oh my! Very awesome!
Imagination-worker chapter 14 . 11/23/2012
OMG CAN NOT WAIT FOR CHAP 15!
fullmoonwolf950 chapter 14 . 11/23/2012
;A; omg nyoooo hiccup don't dieeeee
PrincessOfTheNight01 chapter 14 . 11/23/2012
im crying right now because the ending was sooo sad your good at making the scenes change to victory to sad (its not an insault)if theres more chapters please make them fast pretty please with a dragon on top
Guest chapter 14 . 11/23/2012
Epic chapter. Now, if Hiccup is dead, then Toothless will be pretty cheesed off. I doubt he is though, probably having landed on Toothless' back.
Almondweb chapter 14 . 11/23/2012
oh my gosh! please, please, please continue soon! i want to know what is going to happen next!
Azawrath chapter 14 . 11/23/2012
Noo! Not this ending! Should put more! Lol great chapter can't wait for more

Azawrath
HoratiosGirl101 chapter 14 . 11/23/2012
Arianna(me btw): NOOOOO! *slashes and stabs at the queen* you killed Hicupp! You will pay!
inuyashas-grrl97 chapter 14 . 11/23/2012
Oh shit! Hiccup, no! DX why do you want me to become so depressed and sad! Plz update soon!
RinnyWolf chapter 14 . 11/23/2012
AAAAAAAHH! Omg that was so awesome! I was hanging onto my seat to the very end of the chapter! Then I was like, oh no.. A to be continued moment... I cant wait for the next chapter! Yay!
MaestroANC chapter 14 . 11/23/2012
I don't know whether to cry or cheer for Hiccup :'(
He help defeat the Queen, but he's hurt. Oh Toothless, I wanna kick your butt so bad!
554 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »