Reviews for Dragon Claims and Human Change
Bearhug01 chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Wow, this is a great story! But, I really wish you would explain Hiccup and Toothless relationship grow better, because sometimes I feel you rushed the plot. And I really wish that there's more stories liie this in FFn. You really done a great job! Hmm, this is an amazing story, well done! :D (sorry for bad english _)
A random readerslashwriter chapter 16 . 5/31/2014
Great story! Would you consider writing a one or two shot about Hiccup and Vibar being together including smut?
tedthelionhead chapter 16 . 5/27/2014
This was amazing! Really enjoyed reading this fanfiction, you did an amazing job :D
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 12 . 5/10/2014
Oh, how quickly it all goes wrong.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 4 . 5/10/2014
The scene with the children was amazing. Hiccup's going to be a great dad!
Wonderinguest chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Are you going to write another for How To Train Your Dragon 2/3? Please do.
storyholder chapter 16 . 4/11/2014
Damn me if I ever say that this wasn't one of the best series I have ever read. I love it soooooooo much. Has a nice touch of most things I like including hot male on male action and fighting with a bit of family strife. Gods, it's like having sex and your partner hits all the right spots. I feel satisfied and I can tell that this story has ended unlike many many others that left me with a bad feeling. The other stories were incomplete always leaving you with what might possibly a hint if a next series. Plus they don't end as well as your series. Sorry for this large among of text. I really enjoyed reading this series. It was so good that I did an all nighter since I reread the series since I really loved it. It is about 4am here and I am hungry and tired but sooo happy. Don't ever stop writing please. You have a talent and you should use it.
LicyLionyx chapter 16 . 3/13/2014
It's really a great story. Congrat !
Purplesunrisedragon chapter 16 . 2/23/2014
aww
When-Fanfics-Give-You-Lemons chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Oh my gods, I think I've found the cutest beginning to a story ever. :)
Mantinas chapter 16 . 1/16/2014
This was a beautiful story, I really liked it, I couldn't put it down.
lulu422 chapter 3 . 1/9/2014
Dawwwwwwww, so cute.
D.V.L chapter 16 . 12/6/2013
They should have a baby girl
Meshlena chapter 16 . 12/2/2013
You're a genius this fick is awesome! Thank you!
Jesica Malfoy Potter chapter 6 . 11/10/2013