Reviews for Dragon Claims and Human Change
NanneroftheWE chapter 16 . 1/2/2015
I really enjoyed this story! Thank you so much for sharing it with us!
AnotherGenericNerd chapter 2 . 12/29/2014
Interesting… I'm a bit too flustered to read the next chapter so I'll come back later? I'm kind of embarrassed now whoops xD
xxsnowfallxx chapter 12 . 11/20/2014
NO GRONKY!
ivanganev1992 chapter 16 . 10/31/2014
It was nice . The sad part of the two lost lifes of the messenget and Gronky hurt . But the sweet result made the story so sweet .
DiverVicky chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Cool! But Hiccup not have 16 years, have 15...
reggie.li.7 chapter 16 . 10/3/2014
i like this universe but i really wished vidar survived i really like that character as well as yvon and gronky these seem like really nice guys.
Fireball the golden Night Fury chapter 16 . 9/26/2014
Very cute story please make another!
Fireball the golden Night Fury chapter 9 . 9/26/2014
awesome
dragonlover1995 chapter 16 . 9/21/2014
Oh my goodness. This has to be one of my most favorite fanfics ever! The story line is incredible. The way he builds up the romance throughout the story and develops the love and emotion in the beginning and then twists and pulls at it in a way that keeps the reader intertwined and begging for more was beautiful. I couldn't stop reading it and I ended up staying up all night. It kept me wanting to know more and more. I love this story!
3546567668787 chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Do a sequel pleees
toothlessblufire chapter 16 . 7/14/2014
I loved this fanfiction. Please please please do a sequel amazing job bravo well don.
Andresome04 chapter 16 . 6/21/2014
Awww im sad this is over! :'( I really really liked this story! I hope you write more stories like this! They're really fun to read! I give you 2 thumbs up! :D
Bearhug01 chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Wow, this is a great story! But, I really wish you would explain Hiccup and Toothless relationship grow better, because sometimes I feel you rushed the plot. And I really wish that there's more stories liie this in FFn. You really done a great job! Hmm, this is an amazing story, well done! :D (sorry for bad english _)
A random readerslashwriter chapter 16 . 5/31/2014
Great story! Would you consider writing a one or two shot about Hiccup and Vibar being together including smut?
tedthelionhead chapter 16 . 5/27/2014
This was amazing! Really enjoyed reading this fanfiction, you did an amazing job :D
554 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »