Reviews for Dragon Claims and Human Change
koifish chapter 3 . 11/21/2011
YES! An update! I'm glad to see they are getting closer.
Tendencia chapter 3 . 11/21/2011
Oh my this is getting good XD!
Alrye chapter 3 . 11/21/2011
Awww, he's falling for Toothless! How cute!
Rogue Blade chapter 3 . 11/21/2011
This is so good. Toothless is so cute when he's jelous. Please update soon.
brwainer chapter 3 . 11/21/2011
aww, so cute overall. The only problem I have is that Hiccup seems to have forgotten about his village too quickly - he even had dragons steal things for him.
Loti-miko chapter 3 . 11/21/2011
YES! I've been waiting for this chapter for daaayysss! Thank God you updated!

AND YUSH, I really liked the new faint scene version, I thought it was more funny and way more... realistic? Thank you! -hugs-

I so like how things are going on. It is nice to see a more relaxed Hiccup, and I also love the idea of those two (Hiccup & Toothless) being friends again, you know, after their little accident, and not instant lovers! I hate it when Toothless transforms into human and Hiccup falls for him in an instant, ugh. However that kiss at the end was perfect, I guess Hiccup can't resist himself, also, he knows what he is messing with: a dragon, male, big (if you knwo what I mean) xD but that's what I'm so eager to read in your story: A Hiccup being pulled by his instincts, his true love for Toothless and his desire, I mean, come on! Boys will be boys, am I right?

-Sigh- I guess, what I am trying to say is that one of the things I truly enjoy in a Toothcup story is the pureness, the forbidness of the relationship, the sensuality, the growing love they share for each other. Is something that is so hard to find. 'Cause, or you get pure angst or you get pure lust. I think I've only found two or three Toothcup stories that made me feel amazingly satisfied and sad when they ended.

I think these one is gonna be one of them *u*

Anyway, thank you soo much for updating! It made my night and yay, pweaseee, update sooner!

-hugs-
Tendencia chapter 2 . 11/21/2011
wow O_O please tell you will update soon right XD. Love the story XD!
BloodyWolfDeath chapter 2 . 11/19/2011
Love it~ more plz!
twistedsister-emogirl chapter 2 . 11/19/2011
AAHHH, this is sooo cool, I can not wait to see what happens next, please upload quickly, oh are you going to continue the time changing because that would be really cool and I really want to see possessive toothless.

sincerely

twisted
Rogue Blade chapter 2 . 11/17/2011
This is really good. Please update soon.
Scarlet Wolf chapter 2 . 11/12/2011
I think he will agree.
Scarlet Wolf chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
I love this story!
7-dark-dreams chapter 2 . 11/12/2011
This is... just brilliant. Thank you. I can hardley wait for the next chapter
Xxcup-noodlexX chapter 2 . 11/11/2011
This has really peaked my intrest! :D I can not wait to read more of this, please update soon! w
BasilMacVae chapter 2 . 11/10/2011
I'll have to keep an eye on this one, you're writing style is promising! 'Til next time, ta~
562 | « Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36 37 .. Last Next »