Reviews for Dragon Claims and Human Change
twistedsister-emogirl chapter 2 . 11/19/2011
AAHHH, this is sooo cool, I can not wait to see what happens next, please upload quickly, oh are you going to continue the time changing because that would be really cool and I really want to see possessive toothless.

sincerely

twisted
Rogue Blade chapter 2 . 11/17/2011
This is really good. Please update soon.
Scarlet Wolf chapter 2 . 11/12/2011
I think he will agree.
Scarlet Wolf chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
I love this story!
7-dark-dreams chapter 2 . 11/12/2011
This is... just brilliant. Thank you. I can hardley wait for the next chapter
Xxcup-noodlexX chapter 2 . 11/11/2011
This has really peaked my intrest! :D I can not wait to read more of this, please update soon! w
BasilMacVae chapter 2 . 11/10/2011
I'll have to keep an eye on this one, you're writing style is promising! 'Til next time, ta~
Broham44 chapter 2 . 11/10/2011
coooooool
EygptianFireFly chapter 2 . 11/10/2011
It is so very different from most of what else I have read. I can't wait to read more.
LadyLore3 chapter 2 . 11/9/2011
This is really good! I liked the twist you added to how they met. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Angel Shinigami chapter 2 . 11/8/2011
This is the most well written HtTYD fic I've ever read. I love the smooth transitions and the sweet love story you are presenting. I can't WAIT for the next chapter!
koifish chapter 2 . 11/8/2011
WOW! A interesting twist to this fandom! I hope Toothless and Hiccup can understand each other soon.
Evil E. Evil chapter 2 . 11/8/2011
interesting story I wish to read more please continue
Alrye chapter 2 . 11/7/2011
Awww, poor hiccup... But seriously bud, you know you want toothless! he be hot an sexy damn you!
Loti-miko chapter 2 . 11/7/2011
Amazing! I really enjoyed the idea of a castle and dragons in it. However The reaction Hiccup had when Groky told him about him being Toothless mate wasn't too I don't know, believable to me. The fainting part was funny, but it would have been nicer to read more shock coming from Hiccup. Anyway, but putting that aside I really loved chapter 2.

I also want more Toothless moments, lemme tell ya that the fact that he is still young makes me amazingly happy.

I'm eager to know how is he going to communicate with Hiccup and how will he treat him.

I honestly don't know how the he'll are those two gonna fall in love. But I can't wait to read the romance and te fluff.

Thanks for updating and see ya real soon~~~
554 | « Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36 37 Next »