Reviews for Dragon Claims and Human Change
Angel Shinigami chapter 2 . 11/8/2011
This is the most well written HtTYD fic I've ever read. I love the smooth transitions and the sweet love story you are presenting. I can't WAIT for the next chapter!
koifish chapter 2 . 11/8/2011
WOW! A interesting twist to this fandom! I hope Toothless and Hiccup can understand each other soon.
Evil E. Evil chapter 2 . 11/8/2011
interesting story I wish to read more please continue
Alrye chapter 2 . 11/7/2011
Awww, poor hiccup... But seriously bud, you know you want toothless! he be hot an sexy damn you!
Loti-miko chapter 2 . 11/7/2011
Amazing! I really enjoyed the idea of a castle and dragons in it. However The reaction Hiccup had when Groky told him about him being Toothless mate wasn't too I don't know, believable to me. The fainting part was funny, but it would have been nicer to read more shock coming from Hiccup. Anyway, but putting that aside I really loved chapter 2.

I also want more Toothless moments, lemme tell ya that the fact that he is still young makes me amazingly happy.

I'm eager to know how is he going to communicate with Hiccup and how will he treat him.

I honestly don't know how the he'll are those two gonna fall in love. But I can't wait to read the romance and te fluff.

Thanks for updating and see ya real soon~~~
gjco chapter 2 . 11/7/2011
DUDE nice chapter plz make more and (of course) FAAAAAAASSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTT

Your loyal Reader Skjalandier GJCO

PS. Funny chapter

and sorry for my bad gramma (i am a german)
brwainer chapter 2 . 11/7/2011
I like the change of dragon culture - it fits the idea of Toothless taking a mate very well.

Just curious, Gronky says, "He's the third strongest dragon in our lands" - who is the other dragon that is stronger than Toothless? Gronky's mate? The Green/Red Death?

I'm looking forward to reading more!
loozje chapter 2 . 11/7/2011
one word: AWESOME!
Infinitechange chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
koifish chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Oh WOW this is a great beginning! Can't wait for you to update!
Loti-miko chapter 1 . 11/6/2011

Thank you for writing a great first chapter. I was missing the great Toothcup fanfics. Please, update soon! -hugs-

Btw, how old is Hiccup in the first part of the chapter? I went all YAAAAY when I read about their son xD
gjco chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
DUDE where is the next chapter

i realy need it so plz update fast ok?

your new and loyal reader Skjalandier GJCO
tati1 chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Awesome start; I can't wait to read more!

CuriousDreamWeaver chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
I think Hiccup and Toothless were very cute in the beginning. I would love to read more.

Alrye chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Welcome back, Selim-sama! Love the opening! Wish there was more though... *sighs* I'll try and be patient for the next update!
544 | « Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36 37 Next »