Reviews for Love Games
awww cute
Tenchi Knight chapter 22 . 1/3
This story is hot. Really hot. And I have to say, I will never be able to look at peppermint stick the same way again. Thank you, thank you very much. :-)
batcat4eternity chapter 29 . 8/10/2015
This is crazy! Poor Ron. Ridiculous arrangement made by the parents, hopefully it will change soon. 3
So glad he and Harry are still together. Hermione I could tell is their strength as well as Neville, Luna, Seamus and Dean. I could feel her loneliness. I hope she finds someone good.
batcat4eternity chapter 19 . 8/9/2015
F*cking Epic Ch. 19
batcat4eternity chapter 18 . 8/9/2015
Holy God. Ch. 18. I love the line you wrote... 'shoving control out the window'. Beautiful. I love how dominant Ron is and how submissive Harry is and how they are breathless with each other. It's perfect and awesome.
batcat4eternity chapter 14 . 8/9/2015
Jeez! your chapters keep getting hotter and hotter! I'm usually a quick reader, but the scenes makes me re-read over and over that it's hard for me to turn the next page sometimes LOL
batcat4eternity chapter 12 . 8/9/2015
Fire. Passion. Hot. (Ch. 12).
batcat4eternity chapter 7 . 8/9/2015
oh holy Jesus. Ch. 7 3 Just started reading this delicious story 3
ArumaR chapter 29 . 5/17/2015
I just found you. This is perfect. I loved it. I guess there won't be an update and even though it breaks my heart because this was such a great story, I'm happy I read it. Thanks for writing it, hope you're great wherever you are.
forbidden-fruit-vendor chapter 29 . 3/22/2015
I've gone to the tumblr and I've gone here. I've followed this story and read/ re-read it more than anything. It's my favorite fanfiction story ever. Across all genres and all fandoms. This is it. You are it. I am your biggest fan. I would love to see more for this story, but have resigned myself to the fact that I'll probably never get more. Just know that I love your work. I would pay you to continue it honestly. But I hope these words of encouragement at least give you happiness, because you definitely deserve it. Farewell, my far flung friend I have never met. I wish you the best.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
This is really good. Please update
Guest chapter 16 . 3/7/2015
God this is amazing
D chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Found the fanfic again after 2 years! I felt like reading some HarryxRom (*wink wink*) but I forgot the title of this so I had to look through PAGES of fanfic till I found it. I would just like to say if my effort to find it doesn't imply how fab this fanfic is I don't know what does :D I hope you update one day!
katie.crowley.102 chapter 29 . 10/18/2014
will you ever update? did you die? im sad that i cant just read this forever cuz i inevitably reach the end again and again after each re-read
Officially-Mrs.Trancy chapter 29 . 10/10/2014