Reviews for Kindred Souls
havarti2 chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
MalaZh chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Yep, you got it right! Haha I saw it too, though I've always thought Frontier happens like at least 5 years after 02. Nice story though :)
Kilarra chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
I really like this idea and general set up, but I think it could greatly benefit from a little more time and development. There's a lot of unexplored potential here. If it was just for funsies, then funsies were had.

reminiscent-afterthought chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Nah, there are other authors/fics that play around with that idea, though everyone does it (even if slightly) different. Interesting way of putting it though. Short, sweet, pulling out the similarities then passing as one of those significant/not so significant moments of their life. And that bit at the end where you parallel the other 02/frontier characters. Never quite thought of Cody and Tommy like that.
Flightfoot chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
You're not the only one who sees the parallels between Kouichi and Ken, but I can see thinking that considering how few fanfics there are focused on these two characters. Now, we also have Yuu to throw into the mix, though he's very obviously a Ken expy. I really liked the sixth season of Digimon.
Asarikou-chan chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
This seems good but personally I think there is a major difference between the two. Ken hates darkness however Kouichi is the warrior of darkness so maybe that could differentiate between them. Ooh I liked the similarities between them. Cute. Hope you would continue this.
LucJig chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Heck! I've been waiting to see something like this. I like your comparisons, though I'd like to see TK and Koji meet...but that's probably just cause I'm biased.