Reviews for The Disowned Master
general zargon chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
I don't really remember the Middle Master or the mentioned issue, but I liked this one-shot all the same! :D I look forward to reading more of your Joe fics, so please keep up the excellent work!
Giant Snapping Turtle chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
I love Storm Shadow ;) He's so funny without meaning to be. I'd die around him, because I'd laugh at his prompting, and then he'd kill me D:

I AM CURIOUS. I must discover what this guy is about...what is REALLY going on here...I need to know. This is serious stuff.

Man...that sword better have cured cancer or something, dammit.

ahhhh ninja. I love them. and YAY BILLY AND KAMAKURA!

AND YAY TOMMY AGAIN! excited. Ready for an update, I am!
Ami Ree chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
This is my first foray into the ninja world, per instructions. Just a heads up, you guys are dangerously close to turning me into a Billy fan. I actually went "awww" when I read the line Tommy said that paralelled Billy and the MM's son.

Great work on the once shot and neatly wrapping up a "WTF" character.
Lady Jaye1 chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
I think your interpretation of the Middle Master fits your story. In fact, it's probably how I'll interpret Hama's decision to arbitrarily to throw another, previoiusly unknown son out there who, despite being an Arashikage ninja master, couldn't escape from a Russian gulag. The guesses that Tommy came up with for why his uncle didn't escape are as good as any.

Also, it will certainly be interesting to see him and the others attempt to incorporate SS's long lost cousin back into the clan.
Linuxgirl chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Very good work. Thanks for setting my universe right again.

Honestly, Hama really must have been on crack when he wrote THAT story. It's completely unhinged in the comic and I really didn't know what to do with it. Your way it makes some sense.
my sweet feathered angel chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
wow i hadn't knew that thanks for the information it great and the story is very nice i hope there is a next chapter
Bronwynn chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
A great way to explain the Middle Master. Well done!
TinySprite chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Nice explanation and you handled their reactions well. Will the currently unnamed son make an appearance in later stories?
PhantomEmpress chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
well done. hehehe I read that bit on the "middle master' and had a fit. WTF was Hama thinking? Anyway, nice explaination.
willwrite4fics chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Makes perfect sense. An entertaining way to lay out the logical way that the new MiddleMaster nonsense fits into the established Arashikage Clan.