Reviews for Habitual Hurt
I really liked this. Thanks for writing. I think there's more to Naruto to. When people complain about Naruto being abused or being broken I get mad. Come on the villagers hated Naruto I'm pretty sure got some beatings before the 3rd Hokage could interfere. And Naruto had a bad life of cores he would be depressed. Anyway this was a good fanfic, I liked how it didn't have to much story but a lot of thoughts it is a nice touch to the story.
Yaoi-Nee-Chan chapter 6 . 3/31/2014
Please continue this is amazing.
lovleydragonfly chapter 6 . 2/6/2014
Aw kinda wanna see kakashi's pov...
Sammie chapter 6 . 1/30/2014
I praise you
CecilyOctavia chapter 6 . 12/2/2013
I really liked this. It fit with the story well and didn't deviate too much. It was believable with the canon Naruto story-line, and believable as far as the emotion goes. Thanks for writing!
flaming rose chapter 6 . 3/3/2013
I've got onething to say. I liked Sakura the best!
An Ordinary Riceball chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
you should've done one with Iruka.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/18/2012
i luv it...i hope that u update soon
wolfeclipse25 chapter 6 . 3/22/2012
Oh really Sakura? You just now realize after -what?- 4 years Naruto has depression? You're sooooo smart! This is a great story! Update soon!
Falcon-Rider chapter 6 . 2/25/2012
I sorta wanna kill Jiraiya. I wonder how he would deal with if he DID come back to find Naruto with a slashed arm down to the bone.

The Sakura chapter was particularly poignant. I think you really captured how she would feel upon discovering such an issue with Naruto.
xXIara-chanXx chapter 6 . 2/21/2012
Wow! Will they be able to save Naruto himself?

I'll be waiting for the continuation!
Nako13yeh chapter 6 . 2/16/2012
Omg, Never expected Sakura to be like that. :D the chapter was amazing yet again~ :D can't wait for the next one... I wonder when Naruto will let out that he's really depressed and lonely.

*thinks*

I wonder what would happen next.. keep it up Big sis~ :D
VampireGaaraCheesepuffs chapter 6 . 1/16/2012
Are you for real not updating? Dniejinsnabubsbujsubbsnuib. That is my unhappiness there. It will stare at you until you feel guilty. :( well anyway, I hope you know you have one fan if you ever feel like continuing :). Thanks for the story!

VampireGaaraCheesepuffs chapter 5 . 1/16/2012
Ok now if I thought I liked the last chapter I REALLY like this one! Oh my goodness, Jiraiya's point of view is such a fresh take that I practically flew through the chapter. :) I hope you realize I'll never get to the latest chapter this way. :P

Lots of props,

VampireGaaraCheesepuffs chapter 4 . 1/16/2012
Oh dear! Ok I wasn't going to review until I was at the latest chapter but I just had to now! I really love all the intensity in this chapter and the insight of Jiraiya. I'm glad this chapter was a little longer then some of the others because I just wanted to keep reading. :)

I can't wait to keep reading!