Reviews for Habitual Hurt
theseventhstar chapter 6 . 7/10
i liked this chapter a lot. i wish kakashi and sasuke would notice too
theseventhstar chapter 5 . 7/10
that last sentance hit me hard
theseventhstar chapter 1 . 7/10
i feel this so deep. poor Naruto
Fanfiction4thewin-Blog chapter 6 . 5/19
You should do a chapter on Kakashi
Guest chapter 6 . 4/11/2015
I really liked this. Thanks for writing. I think there's more to Naruto to. When people complain about Naruto being abused or being broken I get mad. Come on the villagers hated Naruto I'm pretty sure got some beatings before the 3rd Hokage could interfere. And Naruto had a bad life of cores he would be depressed. Anyway this was a good fanfic, I liked how it didn't have to much story but a lot of thoughts it is a nice touch to the story.
Yaoi-Nee-Chan chapter 6 . 3/31/2014
Please continue this is amazing.
lovleydragonfly chapter 6 . 2/6/2014
Aw kinda wanna see kakashi's pov...
Sammie chapter 6 . 1/30/2014
I praise you
CecilyOctavia chapter 6 . 12/2/2013
I really liked this. It fit with the story well and didn't deviate too much. It was believable with the canon Naruto story-line, and believable as far as the emotion goes. Thanks for writing!
flaming rose chapter 6 . 3/3/2013
I've got onething to say. I liked Sakura the best!
An Ordinary Riceball chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
you should've done one with Iruka.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/18/2012
i luv it...i hope that u update soon
wolfeclipse25 chapter 6 . 3/22/2012
Oh really Sakura? You just now realize after -what?- 4 years Naruto has depression? You're sooooo smart! This is a great story! Update soon!
Falcon-Rider chapter 6 . 2/25/2012
I sorta wanna kill Jiraiya. I wonder how he would deal with if he DID come back to find Naruto with a slashed arm down to the bone.

The Sakura chapter was particularly poignant. I think you really captured how she would feel upon discovering such an issue with Naruto.
xXIara-chanXx chapter 6 . 2/21/2012
Wow! Will they be able to save Naruto himself?

I'll be waiting for the continuation!