Reviews for Habitual Hurt
Why is it taking so long for people to help him?
This is an awesome story that makes me feel really sad inside cos it's so well written, especially the last chapter!m!
theseventhstar chapter 6 . 7/10/2016
i liked this chapter a lot. i wish kakashi and sasuke would notice too
theseventhstar chapter 5 . 7/10/2016
that last sentance hit me hard
theseventhstar chapter 1 . 7/10/2016
i feel this so deep. poor Naruto
Fanfiction4thewin-Blog chapter 6 . 5/19/2016
You should do a chapter on Kakashi
Guest chapter 6 . 4/11/2015
I really liked this. Thanks for writing. I think there's more to Naruto to. When people complain about Naruto being abused or being broken I get mad. Come on the villagers hated Naruto I'm pretty sure got some beatings before the 3rd Hokage could interfere. And Naruto had a bad life of cores he would be depressed. Anyway this was a good fanfic, I liked how it didn't have to much story but a lot of thoughts it is a nice touch to the story.
Yaoi-Nee-Chan chapter 6 . 3/31/2014
Please continue this is amazing.
lovleydragonfly chapter 6 . 2/6/2014
Aw kinda wanna see kakashi's pov...
Sammie chapter 6 . 1/30/2014
I praise you
NewCreature11111 chapter 6 . 12/2/2013
I really liked this. It fit with the story well and didn't deviate too much. It was believable with the canon Naruto story-line, and believable as far as the emotion goes. Thanks for writing!
flaming rose chapter 6 . 3/3/2013
I've got onething to say. I liked Sakura the best!
An Ordinary Riceball chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
you should've done one with Iruka.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/18/2012
i luv it...i hope that u update soon
wolfeclipse25 chapter 6 . 3/22/2012
Oh really Sakura? You just now realize after -what?- 4 years Naruto has depression? You're sooooo smart! This is a great story! Update soon!
Falcon-Rider chapter 6 . 2/25/2012
I sorta wanna kill Jiraiya. I wonder how he would deal with if he DID come back to find Naruto with a slashed arm down to the bone.

The Sakura chapter was particularly poignant. I think you really captured how she would feel upon discovering such an issue with Naruto.