Reviews for Colors of the World
violentyetawesome chapter 73 . 11/27/2012
Hey Your story is pretty awesome!
It was pretty well developed, and the plot was interesting. I can't believe you don't have, like, 100 something reviews! You write well, better than me T_T haha, but I enjoyed it! I can't wait to see more of your work!
RightMeow chapter 73 . 1/14/2012
WiseWhiteOwl chapter 63 . 11/16/2011
So instead of listing to my teacher I am readig the new chapters you posted. Lol. College can be so boring at times, oh well. Anywho humans are so cruel, argh. I really like this story and I don't say that alot about others on this site. I just lurk and when a story catches my intrests I review. Keep it up. :3 ~shadowsghost~
WiseWhiteOwl chapter 58 . 11/15/2011
Love how you updating rather quickly. This story is very original that I am waiting for more. Lol. Don't worry, we all come to a crossroad where we are trying to come up with more ideas. It sucks alot trust me I get bad writers block. Keep up the good work on this story really looking forwards to the next chapters. :) ~shadowsghost~
Redstarling chapter 47 . 11/13/2011
This is great! Very original, I laugh to myself every time I think about how old she is compared to everyone else... It's really funny, but in a hood way. Please keep writing!
metsfan101 chapter 45 . 11/13/2011
i love this
Rose527 chapter 43 . 11/13/2011
I like the story! Keep writing please!
metsfan101 chapter 5 . 11/5/2011