Reviews for Piecing the Fragments
TempestTroper chapter 76 . 11/4/2015
God, I miss this fic.

This story is amazing. It's one of the only time travel fics I've read in long time to actually improve upon the P3P story.

I'm really sad that the story seems dead, but I totally understand. So, thank you for making such an awesome story.
polarpwnage chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Here's a simple solution, when mc gets to the city in the beginning, he/she gets back on that train and never come back, bam no arcana shadows, no fall. Sure apathy syndrome will continue but it's only like a dozen cases per month in a planet of billions of people.
Animeflutist chapter 76 . 7/9/2014
Sweet! Looks like SEES is readying themselves for another difficult future confrontation with enemies just looming over the horizon! I like how Mitsuru is facing the manipulative Chairman Ikutsuki head-on when making decisions for the team and how things should be run. Show him who's boss!

Ken and Koromaru are the team players that have some resistance to Mudo and Hama. Though when it comes to Chidori I'll leave that to you to map out her statistics. As for what weapon she can use; I was thinking a boomerang ring or chakram to help the long range Yukari with her bow and arrow.

Thanks again for the update! Hope to see Ken get initiated to the SEES group soon!
Guest chapter 30 . 5/26/2014
Awww I love how you get the characters meet each other. Especially Ken and the elderly couple. I never thought about that but it seems so sweet.
Guest chapter 20 . 5/25/2014
I really like your story

Chi You is the persona you get when you max out the tower social link
Guest chapter 2 . 5/23/2014
Awww I love Junpei! I always make sure his link is one of the first I max out
I really liked how you mentioned the keychain at the end. It adds to the effect of how much Minako cares about them since she still has it close to her
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
I'm already hooked!
Most likely going to stay up all night trying to read all the chapters hehe

Mmmmm I think you got Minako's hair thing wrong. She has XXII so either you accidentally missed one or you did that on purpose. So if I'm wrong sorry.
Anyways on to the reading XD
mega-dark chapter 75 . 5/22/2014
Wow I missed this chapter coming out.

Anyways, interesting developments and I wonder how Chidori is going to fit into this complicated time picture. This isn't even getting to Ken and Kormaru. Speaking of those two, have you seen them in the new Persona 4 Arena? Guess that advice about drinking his milk helped, a lot. And he's only 13.

Solid chapter and I can't wait for the next one.
Animeflutist chapter 75 . 5/21/2014
Yay! An update! It has been quite a while since the last one! Things are moving along in the story; though with many twists and turns in different directions! Glad to see Chidori and Junpei getting along with each other! It's good to see them interacting in school and not usually at Port Island in the game. Can't wait to see Minako finally out of the hospital! SEES will then start taking action against the Chairman Ikutsuki! Also hoping to see Ken and Koromaru show up later in the story and team 2!
Looking forward to another update! Keep up the good work! :)
MinaxHamu chapter 19 . 5/1/2014
So I think one pairing is confirmed ! KenxMaiko! I didn't really think about that pairing that much. I concentrated on KenxNanako(Persona 4). Anyways, I like this chapter !
Meia42 chapter 74 . 4/16/2014
Well, ultimately, we've established that it wasn't just Minako that remembered the previous times, but Fuuka as well. Chidori's power was always somewhat similar to Fuuka's, so it wouldn't be too much of a surprise if she remembered each time as well.

Of course, this does lead into the question of "How does Ikutsuki know?" The idea the story has setup is that the Fall is an event that MUST happen, and if Minako has done a lot to prevent it or curb it, then the World itself will fight back in whatever way possible to make sure it happens. Maybe Ikutsuki himself remembers? Maybe the dorm was bugged way better than they thought, or one of the times Minako broke down was picked up by some kind of recording device?

There's tons of reasons why things are different, and it all boils down to Ikutsuki knowing more than he should at this point. Was alluded to with how he treated Minako by himself earlier, but now he's really pushing back. Fuuka is the navigator, so does this mean Chidori is going to try and hone in on this role for herself? I guess she could kind of be like Mitsuru, who has that capability but is more combat oriented. Of course, other problems is she's on the medication to suppress her Persona right now as well, so that's going to have to be handled.

It's nice though, the one heart of the team in the story so far really has been Junpei, and this can really be seen as a direct assault on that. Very interesting to see how this plays out now. :D
mega-dark chapter 74 . 4/1/2014
The plot thickens.

I don't think Yuuki will ever expect in the future her archery skills will put her into an acting carrier. And have archer skills on par or better than Hawkeye.

Times are changing and now and Minako doesn't know what's going to happen. Speaking of which, does Fuuka have memories concerning "The Answer" just wondering.

Either way, another solid chapter and good luck with the next one.
rickyp01 chapter 73 . 4/1/2014
I already expected that it would be her to join next not ken... Though i do think it might be different then it appears,

See, we Mitsuru was the one who was secondmost forward with stating a sense of deja vu, second only to Fuuka, Im guessing Both of who have scanning personas. Im guessing that maybe the veils in between worlds that junpei tore by killing her in the previous timeline allowed her to gain memories of her other lifes, Maybe not remembering conciously but having strange dreams that affected her state of mind in a manner that resulted in her gaining a new set of personality traits more in line with Post-character development chidori then pre-development chidori.

Looking forward to seeing any developments in the future.

Sincerely: Random dude whose opinion about this fic shouldnt matter to you,
mega-dark chapter 73 . 3/7/2014
A new chapter has appeared. There's only one.

I'm rather surprised that Minako thought about a male version of herself. I'd always thought that would be far from her brain. And 5 bucks says she tries to romance Pharos anyway just to see if she can get any information out him.

Fuuka not giving Mitsuru any information shows that this Fuuka has a spine. nice to see Mitsuru take it well. By the way, does Fuuka have knowledge of events in "The Answer?" Just wondering.

Either good chapter and good luck with the next chapter.
J.V. Hart chapter 72 . 2/12/2014
Hm as I read the last 3 chapters to finally catch up, I realize just how interesting this story really is. I'm reminded of why I started reading it in the first place Anyhow the revelations to this point have been an interesting read. The infiltration into Strega via website, all the sempai's discussing the future and what could happen. Of course my favorite part was Junpei's suggestion to break the news to Ken about S.E.E.S. being a superhero group to get him to join.

Ah and of course the mysterious Death Arcana... Pharos...I knew you'd remember eventually. I wanted to mention something about it but I just figured you were already following some sort of outline.

I will say this though, Wrathie I don't care how long you take to finish this, Shenjay went to 104 and Kisdota is around 89(I don't think he's done either.) Do your best and update PtF because you want to not because you have to. I'll support you as best as I can *(Bte I haven't caught up on MW yet so those reviews will come later)

Till next time then!