Reviews for Wasureru
hotxhotguy chapter 1 . 3/21
ouch. That hurt, that really fucking hurt...
Hello chapter 1 . 7/8/2017
Oh man this fic was so brilliantly written! I love it so much! I love the characterization of eveybody! You are an amazing writer and Code Geass fanfic writer XD
Thank you for writing this (I'm in tears)!
iamPyR chapter 1 . 9/15/2016
It hurts... fvck... I want to cry dammit

Good job btw. Nice story. Thank you for sharing your story. Please keep writing.
babaylan89 chapter 1 . 7/9/2016
ahhhh this is so heartbreaking
rokudaime09 chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
You know I'm always hurt when they talked about euphy and how suzaku chose her instead of lulu regardless if they inlove or not! I just felt the hurt lulu feels. Anyways nice fic.
Lilian Cass chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Thanks for sharing, I enjoyed this story a lot. :-)
Sapadu chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Alright… I really like this one… but for the longest time, I couldn't quite put my finger on why I liked it enough to put it in my top favorites, thus ranking it over other fics of yours. It can't just be because it's well-written, well-paced, or the sex is steamy (because it is) but there is something greater. And then it hit me: This illustrates perfectly how sad a lot of the circumstances in the original series were. For example: Suzaku ultimately prioritizing Euphemia over Lelouch. The Suzaku at the start of the series would never have been able to chose between his princess and his best friend. I'd argue that it would have provided even better drama to show how much of a conflict that would have been for Suzaku. Or what about their relationship as it is, now? Indeed, the old Suzaku would have been HORRIFIED at the idea that he would be so willing to be this much of an ass.

So… yeah, that's what I'll go with - this is a great study of how AWFUL the series is (at least, how horribly it treats is two main characters) and it plays to the hilt. Every ounce of sobbing and heartache is wrung from this with perfect justification, and it understands WHY it's so heartbreaking. I like that - it's really well done.
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Aw, that was so sad. Could you please continue writing this story? I love it so much!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
OMGGGGG PLEASE CONTINUE THIS! I won't be able to continue with MY life if you don't continue this story... I'm too overwhelmed by the hurt and angst in this story. Pleaseeee
unheardcries chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
That was depressing, but wonderful
Kheyra Amidala Skywalker chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Me ha gustado mucho. Estoy enamorada de la pareja de Lulu y Suzaku. Tu historia es muy real, yo puedo facilmente imaginar esta escena dentro del cannon.
Raspberrih chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
... Ouch. This fic hurts. A lot. It's completely wonderful, but it's so bitter. And it hurts. Ow. It's a perfect piece of writing.
Suzyn chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
TT my favourite one-shot. Ever.

I..I, god, this is just so sad . Damn it. It is just so in character too.

ah~ R1 Suzaku was much less messed up and stoic than R2 Suzaku, it just goes to show how much of an impact Euphie had on Suzaku's life, as much as I hate to admit it.

I never liked Euphie that much, mainly because of the fact that Suzaku seemed to have fallen in love at first sight with her.

:P it was her death that had officially separated Suzaku from Lelouch.

Anyways, it was a beautiful chapter.

-Suz
Iewees chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
O.o oh.. This is nice. XD I like this better than the other one:) great job! :D
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
damn! this is just...jaw dropping heart breaking one piece! T_T I love it and I hate it at the same time. damn Suzaku! I think Lelouch is the victim and I just hate Suzaku.

Euphy...yeah i don't like her either. And it is no wonder that Lelouch thinks Suzaku loves her. I am sure that thought really did a number on Lelouch's heart. T_T and i just hate that the thing that gave Suzaku's memories back is the toekn from he. -_-

this just burnns: "You're willing to fuck me again because I showed remorse over Euphemia? If I'd known that was all it took, I'd have whipped up some tears and lube months ago." I am sure that Lelouch was really hurting to say that. And i can't blame him for it.

and this just breaks my heart: " 'You did choose her over me, Suzaku,' Lelouch said blandly. 'And you still are.' " T_T DAMN SUZAKU!

Nonetheless, i just love it! very very raw and powerful stuff!