Reviews for The Strong Willed Gwen
Regardless1604 chapter 100 . 8/29/2012
You have done an absolutely fabulous job with this challenge! Completing it has proved to be a challenge, with you and only one other person able to finish, so nice job :D These drabbles have been wonderful, and really made me feel a connection with Gwen as a character I initially didn't know much about. It certainly gives me the desire to play Save the Homeland. This was a very enjoyable read, and I'm a little sad it's over, but you really did do a lovely job with it :'D With that said, thank you for accepting my challenge and seeing it all the way through, and good luck with your other stories!

-A.J.
83567893564355788 chapter 100 . 8/24/2012
I think you did splendidly on your last chapter. I can't imagine performing such a feat; my own challenge isn't even half done (but that's just because my laptop broke _)
Anyway, kudos to you for finishing. I really enjoyed following this story.
Duchess-Yukine-Suoh chapter 100 . 8/24/2012
So...sweet! I remember when this story first started! (I love MM/HoLV characters too)

May I request a story? If so; I would really like to see a long-fic Katie/Joe! I know its a lot;but I love your style of writing; and if you PM me; I could help you with the plot and stuff.

-Duchess
PeridotPoppy chapter 97 . 8/22/2012
MY NAME IS AMY WHICH IS ALSO GWEN AND BOB'S CHILD

this makes me happy
PeridotPoppy chapter 71 . 7/10/2012
The mother chapter is so obviously about Neil. Haha xD

Good work!
The Rune Reverend chapter 67 . 7/4/2012
Good stuff you got here. THough I never got to play StH or HoLV. I always felt I missed out, but my PS2 didn't play blue backed disks and i haven't ogtten around to getting a PSP.
Cotton Candy Mareep chapter 64 . 6/29/2012
This is really interesting and unique, and I like your style of writing! Gwen is one of my favorite Harvest Moon characters, and I do like a lot of the StH/MM/HoLV characters, so this was really enjoyable to read. Great job on this, I love it!
Marosie chapter 2 . 4/20/2012
I like your pace, but I noticed this and wanted to comment before I continued reading.

"Yes, the river held her most fondest memories of Sugar Valley."

Most fondest is improper grammar, in this case you would use "most fond" or just "fondest"
Kuneko chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
I LOVE Gwen and LOVE the HoLV/MM/StH characters so so much. I'm totally on board with putting them back on the market with you!

That being said, I had a lot of fun picking and choosing random chapters to read. Gwen is a very fun character to write and it's awesome having so much of her to read in one place. I'll definitely get through them all!
83567893564355788 chapter 36 . 2/12/2012
I strongly agree that StH/MM/HoLV are all overlooked. The characters from these games were my favorite above all of the HM characters.

Anyway, I really like these...I don't know what to call them. They're too short to be drabbles or one-shots, but whatever. I'm just gonna leave it at that I enjoy them.
floopyrocks chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
I like Gwen too! I've been including a lot of MM CHARACTERS in my new faqnfic called "kill Me Now". its where all the bachelors and bacheloretts are in highh school! gotta warn you tho. theres a lot of swearing in it! im gonna go read some more! :3
Regardless1604 chapter 8 . 11/12/2011
Second challenge, eh? Ambitious! Anywho, Gwen is pretty awesome. Nice job so far, and thanks for taking my challenge... again!

~A.J.