Reviews for My Momma Told Me
Kreev chapter 1 . 6/9
I really enjoyed how this flows like someone telling a story or reading from a book. There are a few mistakes in grammar and spelling, but nothing a simple beta couldn't fix. Anyway, I really liked this. A nice, fresh read in a world of lengthy, smutty fics.
jj chapter 1 . 5/18
re read still love
June.la.tw chapter 1 . 4/2
I enjoyed this alot! Thank you for this bittersweet beauty, I loved Kisame's relationship with his mama!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
This was really sweet and cute, I really liked it!
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
I loved this story so much!
darklightening chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
Such a lovely story. I love how you made everything come together... Exceptional piece. Thanks so much for sharing!
LacrimosaSama chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Freakin' adorable ! Really, thank you *.*
R0023 chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Really like this short fic. Its likens that of the sweeter version of Itachi's secret stash of candies; sweet yet sour. You just gotta patiently wait it out for the sweetness beyond.
gwen chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
omg ;; butifull
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
This is so beautiful! It's not cheesy or told in a cliche way. It's actually really inspiring and hopeful for all those single people out there in the world. Thanks!
CitrusFlag chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
D'awwww, that was sooooo sweet X"3
Riya3 chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Ah, the only problem I can find is that it's AU. It doesn't seem like anyone else writes in-universe KisaIta...
Anyway, it's still well done. Maybe you could have used a different word for mother, though. It just looks a little strange with the Japanese names,
SapphireAlley chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
I wasn't crying, I was sweating through my eyes.
jj chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
so sweet
qartvubhnj chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
I love it, it's absolutely amazing.