Reviews for Goodbye, Friend
I can't even... :,(
DonquixoteSugar chapter 1 . 11/3/2016
This is amazing. 11/10
Joe Orsini chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
A sad story with a sad ending; it made me cry, and I didn't even bother to turn on my radio.
Blade The Dewott chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
I am crying right now. I really am. I just can't stop. Of all the characters, meowth was my favorite, except for Ash. Meowth was not really evil, he did plenty of things to help the...the...twerps. *Breaks down* I just had to use a Meowth phrase to keep his memory alive. Please forgive me. This is just so, so, sad. Off all the Pokemon that had to die, it had to be Meowth. But you are a Legendary *weak chuckle* writer. You must go on. Become the beast fic writer. Overcome the sadness. Make new beginnings from old ends. And follow your destiny. Goodbye.
GreenPokeGuy chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
This was really sad, but well written. I enjoyed it. :'(
RemmyMartin chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
That was really well written. The only downside was the vagueness of the disease, but the story itself showed the characters, mostly Team Rocket, in a really human way. More than just the 10 line humour distraction I usually read.
RemmyMartin chapter 1 . 11/6/2011