Reviews for Anywhere But Here
riaam chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
So sweet.
I love it!
SylvaDragon chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Adorable, and I do love this couple, they remind me somehow of Albus and Minerva. :)
OSUSprinks chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Ok. I am at a youth retreat and cannot sleep so here are some mid night reviews for you! :) this was awesome! I loved the way he knew her so well. Clarisse was perfect! Thanks for sharing!
Monker chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
This is very sweet. What a nice little one shot. I think you wrote Clarisse and Joe very believably. I especially liked the beginning when Clarisse just pensively revealed it was her anniversary. And Joe's quiet nod in responce, it was just perfect.

Very well written, I could see all of this perfectly in my head. I would have even liked to see a bit more of it. Perhaps having more of the tea scene before moving on to the car. But it also works well as a little oneshot. The kiss at the end was very cute as well. Thanks for sharring!

-Monker
TivalovercalledAbby.1997 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
frandrescherrules chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
I loved this!
A Lazy Sprinks chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Oh so sweet. I love this.
AssortedScribbler chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Thank you so much for this perfect ten minute holiday from my monotonous day to a gorgeous, summery time filled with warmth, love and easiness that isn't found so much now. It's beautiful, peaceful and really well written - suits them both down to the ground. Please, don't give up these two for anything - you write them so well.

Stel xx
Honkytonkangel chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
I absolutely LOVED this. It was so sweet and so J&C. I wish they didn't have to go back too.
tengland2 chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Wonderfully done. Just a simple ride, turning out to make both of them happy.
Veve chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
So Joe and Clarisse. It was so sweet. I enjoyed it.
Clarisse Renaldi chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
I love soooo much this side of Clarisse... ;) I think she is exactly the same 'brave' in real... )

Thanks for this beautiful one shot... XD
bluegirl-783 chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Hi

Awww...this is such a cute, beautiful story and I loved it...it was perfect the way you wrote it and I thought it was great that J would know how to make C feel better... he definitely rocks!