Reviews for Nightmares and Dreamscapes
empyreal chapter 2 . 4/17/2004
I love this fic! Yohji's dream was hysterical and Aya's dream was so poetic and beautiful. Just absolutely wonderful. Continue please? What do Ken and Omi dream about!
Murasaki-yanagi chapter 2 . 4/3/2004
All I will say is wow. Aya's dream was amazing. The imagery was very moving to say the least. Reminded me much of the feeling you get when you play Ico. Nicely done.
Sky Rat chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
this was...weird.

but good weird!

really really funny.

Very dreamlike. heh.

I like how schwartz keeps appearing and disapearing, and how he always gets farf's name wrong. great.
Seph Lorraine chapter 2 . 1/6/2003
Oh... That was amazing. Youji's dream was pretty hilarious- my mother was staring at me oddly, for I could not stop laughing. Crawford in a wife-beater, singing "A Long Way to Richmond", and Schuldig with a mullet! Hilarious!

Aya's dream, though... Whoa. That was pretty deep, but it was easily understandable. I really liked his dream; him being the shores and earth to which the ocean clings. That was very lovely, and probably one of the most eloquent pieces of Fanfiction I have ever read. Beautiful. :)

I wish you would update this- as you haven't in ages.
Keeshe Kal'daka chapter 2 . 9/30/2002
Fweeeee!

o.o That is so pretty! So sad too! _ I love it! xD What will Ken's dream be like? Full of chocolates and strawberries? -yum yum, hungry!- I hope to see this updated! And NO it was not sappy or cheesy! -stomach growls...ehehe..-

I love it! _

-Keeshe
Keeshe Kal'daka chapter 1 . 9/30/2002
-laughing so hard-

Ok ok. I may not like YoujiAya pairing, but this was just too funny to not read. Hehe. I love it. Youji has the wackiest dreams ever. I love it soooo much. NOW... Onward I read!

-Keeshe
fei3 chapter 2 . 9/30/2002
Okay Marty, I must say that you have a really weird...and FANTASTIC brain! I've read this before but...eeps, didn't review at that time. *bawls in shame at her tardiness* I'm so so so so sorry!

Seriously tho, I really love the Earth and Water really are inextricably (is this a word? 0.0) linked to each other. The part where Aya cried and Ken said “And so you create me anew.” *sighs* There was this pang in my heart. *sniffles*

And then you made me ROTFLMAO with the ending part. “I love you, aité.” “Yeah, yeah. Me you, same.” Gods that was so Ken! *still laughing*

Oh yes, wanted to tell you that I've saved Saga! So you dun havta mail it to me! erm, hope you read this before you mailed it to me. hehe. ;;

Talk to u soon! ja!
Fancy chapter 2 . 9/14/2002
Damn. Those were really awesome...although obviously not in the same way. _~ Leave it to Aya to have a dream like that. Again, awesome writing for both of them. (giggle) I can see Yoji being a closet Dukes of Hazard fan.
Erfaciel chapter 2 . 8/31/2002
*sits with mouth agape* That was...amazing. No, not amazing, totally incredible and more deep than anything I could ever hope to write! Bravo.
Lunar Wings chapter 2 . 5/28/2002
Eeeeee n_n yay. First part is frickin' HILARIOUS! XD LOL. The second one... ;.; priiiiiiitty.. i love it.
Anonymous chapter 2 . 5/17/2002
I just wanted to say...YOU ARE THE RULER OF ALL WEISS KREUZ FANFICS. I bow down to your greatness.

Seriously though, I love your fanfics. I got hooked on the Ranken pairing about a month ago after reading "The Saga Begins." I am proud ro say that I am now a devotee to the pair.

Please! MORE! I need a daily dose of Ranken to keep me alive. lol

I'm scaring you now, aren't I?

Anyway, thanks for all the great fics!
Nauta Iupiter chapter 2 . 5/4/2002
You wrote more *glomps* and it was Aya's too... _ I must say, that was a rather intersting little look into his psyche, touching as well. And again, I do so love your style. It's refreshing to find such gems floating in a sea of mundane fics. Can't wait to see who will be next!
Mairiana chapter 1 . 5/2/2002
LMAO! OMG that was brilliant! i cant wait to see what the others dream about! And the images it inspired! schu with a mullet - hehe id love to see this illustrated! especially kenkens and omis pose! write the next chapter soon!
Nauta Iupiter chapter 1 . 5/2/2002
YAY! That was fun, twisted, but in that oh so fun way! _~ I love your work, been reading it for some time now. Helps that I'm a RanxKen obsessy, but nonetheless, it's still entertaining and well written. Youji has some interesting dreams... can't wait to read Aya's, just because he's a rather messed up guy. Anywho... write more soon... I'll be watching for it _
Reliak chapter 1 . 5/1/2002
ROFLMAO! Oh my god! So funny! Hilarious! Love it! More more more more more!