Reviews for The Hunted
TheNotSoNiceLibrarian chapter 7 . 3/28/2013
Interesting twist there adding in the InuYasha characters. It's def original. I like it. I look forward to reading more; I hope you update soon!
DarkDragonDreamer chapter 7 . 3/25/2013
Another great chapter as always!
Can't wait to read more!
VixenOfTheWolves chapter 6 . 12/20/2012
Hehe. This is really good! I can't wait to see where you're going to take this.
Mr steve jr chapter 6 . 10/8/2012
Good chapter, things are warming up.
Mr steve jr chapter 5 . 9/12/2012
Good chapter.
DarkDragonDreamer chapter 5 . 9/11/2012
Great chapter!
I can't wait to see how training goes!
Dragonblaze66 chapter 4 . 9/4/2012
This story is getting good! What's gonna happen next?!
half-a-recess chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Hm... very interesting. Although the sort of block format in which you write your dialogue makes it a little hard to read in places, you are a good story teller. This first chapter was short and to the point, but it had enough detail to describe the situation and hook me into reading chapter two. I like the type of drama you added to the situation to bring the characters and setting to life. You even mentioned briefly the actions of the crowd, which strengthened the atmosphere and setting. Most people write like the main characters are the only ones that exist, but you reminded the reader of where the characters are. Thanks for writing! On to chapter 2!
Katzztar chapter 4 . 8/4/2012
Really, they need to find a way to get rid of that bond. ...and I can't believe that Botan...sad

So much for that favor Koenma said he owed Kazuma...wait..he is a god, I wonder if him saying that out loud means there is some way Kuwabara could collect if he could find a way to protect his sister and free the others

I'm glad that Kazuma
Katzztar chapter 3 . 2/5/2012
I liked the four demons interactions with Kuwabra esp Jin's comment of "And here I was thinking that Urameshi was the heavy hitter but you whoo! And you actually wounded her!" But then Jin and Touya already have one reason to be at least somewhat impressed by Kuwabara - he DID defeat their leader Risho.

I want to know what Koenma did/try to do to Kuwabara. Did he already know that Kuwabara was one of these "hunted", did he figure it out at the tournament? or was he trying to mess with Kuwabara's memories of when he talked to Kagome?

Questions on the Spirit World's treatment of the spiritual humans- What's the deal with Genkai? Since she was part of the Team Urameshi (though the dupe was gone often ans Kuwabara often acted as team lead) she (and Urameshi) wasn't there for the fight with the Team from the West. I'm assuming she still likes in Ninginkai and trained Urameshi as in canon. So how did she avoid getting sent to Makai like other spirit powered humans...speaking of which, does she still have her humanity or was it taken like Kuwabara?

I'm guessing that since Kuwabara's was taken when he was 2 but not sent to Makai, is it an automatic spell that destorys the humanity of someone who has reached a certain level of spirital power, then somehow gets registered and sent to Makai? If so, that would explain why there are some people with powers still in Ninginkai. They are not too strong, and just a few powers, like the majority of the contestants at Genkai's tournament.

That could explain why Kuwabara and Genkai are still in Ninginkai. Sicne he became hunted at age two and they thought it usually happens in puberty, did he "fall through the cracks" so didn't get sent to Makai?

In Chapter Black, Genkai said that Kuwabara's reikan, his spirit awareness, was unsurpassed in Ninginkai. That means his awareness was stronger than hers. But we know that awareness is needed for using enpowered weapons and spells, which Genkai is very good at. I'm guessing its because her training and experience. Even if Kuwabara reaches the level of surpassing Genkai's, she has more experience and knows how to use all what she's got.

So if Genkai is still in Ninginkai, is it because she didn't pass some level ... or did she make a deal with Reikai?
Anime's-mistress chapter 3 . 1/26/2012
I liked this chapter, interesting dialogue. I feel bad that the team wasn't there for Kuwa when he woke up. Perhaps this will be discussed or maybe I'm just being over sensitive. Ha Ha.
Anime's-mistress chapter 2 . 11/19/2011
Alright a chapter 2. Thank you, and now that we got some back-story "out of the way" we can dive in to some greatness. Looking forward to chapter 3 and on. :D
DarkDragonDreamer chapter 2 . 11/12/2011
Hmm... I am lovin how you have written kuwa..

Can't wait for more from you, I really want to have all the chaps up already as I am impatiant now lol!
Anime's-mistress chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
I am intrigued by your story and shall look out for chapter two.
DarkDragonDreamer chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
For a short first chapter it certinaly got my attention. Can't wait for more!