Reviews for Defend Me From My Friends
MissLizzyJ chapter 23 . 2/9
I was glad to see this story was completed. And my memory is bad, so I read it from the beginning instead of picking up at the new chapters. I'm so glad I did! So many wonderful angsty moments...thinking Matt was dead three different times...including a funeral! Wonderful Matt/Kitty romance, with a hint about that far of someday-maybe not so far off after all. Who could ask for more?
kittylover100 chapter 23 . 1/30
Finally got to finish reading this. I can't tell you how good this story was and how much I enjoyed it. Thank you for sharing.
Debbie W chapter 23 . 1/27
I read this from start to finish. So very grateful you finished this extraordinary story. Amazing, outstanding,such a talent you are. Can't say enough about your writing. Thankyou, a million times,Thankyou!
TennBlueBelle chapter 23 . 1/25
Yay! Great story! I was so excited when I saw you were working on finishing it :) so creative... so wonderful!
mommoo chapter 23 . 1/22
Thanks so much for taking the time to complete this story. I enjoyed reading it. The epilogue was unexpected, but sweet.
patrice123 chapter 23 . 1/22
Read this story from start to finish. What a wonderful story. Great ending. Another story soon. Please.
SuzyQ chapter 23 . 1/22
Ahhhhh. Good job!
PM12 chapter 23 . 1/22
Well written and enjoyable. Waited until you were finished before reading this and glad I did. I would not have been able to stand the wait for the next chapter.
NevadaRose chapter 23 . 1/22
Do we get an epilogue? I love the epilogues! I also like it when Matt and Kitty start their happy ending early enough to really manage a life together. Thank you so much for finishing this story!
broncomap chapter 23 . 1/22
As always with your wonderful writing the details bring everything to life. It was a pleasure to read from beginning to end. Telling us how the money was and would be sent was the perfect ending.
lostcowgirl chapter 23 . 1/22
A very satisfying ending to a harrowing tale. Nicely done tying in Hickok's death to Matt's near death due to yet another old friend, Chester's changing relationship to Matt & that far off someday for Matt & Kitty. Trust Matt to give away a good portion of his windfall to meet the needs of the folks in Dodge.
ladybrit chapter 23 . 1/22
Great ending to a very gripping story - of course I shall have to go back and read the whole thing from start to finish, one more time.
tjp chapter 23 . 1/22
Another excellent angst filled story. Loved the ending "Only three?" Actually that would make a nice beginning. (sequel) lol

Janie
Mirschell chapter 23 . 1/21
Wonderful story from beginning to end.
gunsmokefan chapter 23 . 1/21