Reviews for The Tube
Puggle chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Very sweet
Thanks for sharing
librarywitch chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Sherlock on the tube, now that would be a sight to see. Cute.
Alice chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Gawwwwd! I can't! I want a follow-up!
IssyRedbird chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
You should continue! :) Like, show the other 12 stops, then when they get home. XD
couchbarnacle chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
That was so great!
mustangwoman chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Poor Sherlock! I can only imagine the state he will be in by the time they get to their stop. I am making my first trip to London next May and know I will think of this lovely story while riding the tube. (*_*)
MrsCumberbatch chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
I really like this! What a cliffy ending! Can't wait to read more about the 12 stops and... Well done!
ScopesMonkey chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
See, not fair to stop it there. They have 12 more stops! I want to know what happens in 12 more stops! As one half of MonkeyGirl, I demand more. I could always threaten to withhold publishing anymore Otherwise... ;) Seriously, I loved this, slightly drunk and lusty John was hilarious. And Sherlock being torn between just wanting to get off the tube and wanting more of John... He wants more, I want more. It works out well, don't you think?
mattsloved1 chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Aah, this reminds me of the subway rides I used to take with my husband in Boston. After reading about a very unhappy John it was nice to come over here and read about a time when John was very happy. Sherlock does love him, and only him, a great deal. He's just an idiot sometimes. lol Nicely done and thanks for sharing the lovely fluff. ;)
bookloverforeverandever chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Oh, please write another for when they get home!