Reviews for Harry Potter and the Invincible British Gentleman
Escapade chapter 6 . 5/7
Well... where do I start? Oh, okay.

I've been absorbed with the plot since first chapter, and heaven knows how disappointed I would be if this get dropped. Hell, there'd be a massacre.

Enough my blabbering, I'll just squeeze my rants into important (not that importan honestly) points.

1. Well I don't really think that drabbles is a bad idea, it's actually quite fun, but... if this story changed into drabbles, it seems... off. The plot is there, Voldemort's appearance (forgot which chapter) is there, a decent story-building is there, and I really like the way you telling the story, not too fast-paced (in my opinion). You give the readers a change to adapt with the changing environment. And the idea of Dumbledore doesn't know the concept of nations is brilliant.

2. Besides, if you choose drabbles, how are you going to expand Voldemort case? Every chapters in drabbles aren't really intertwining with each other (okay, maybe in some cases), and if it does intertwining, what's the difference than actual chapter? You already set up a premise of bigger conflict, changing it into drabbles will only erase all the anticipation and serious feeling. Plus problem with Voldemort won't just get done in one chapter, except you want to write more than 5k-7k words, in said chapter (my personal experience). Changing it into two parts? Maybe it will work, maybe it won't. But what will you do after that conflict is cleared up? End the drabbles or continue with another conflict or even side-stories? Because after Voldemort's appearance, you have to expand that, or there will be a plothole.

3. If you're afraid of writer's block, don't worry, I'm sure your readers would be more than happy to help you (including me, I have some ideas brewing inside my head). A pity I don't have an account, maybe I will make one later. I'm also like to write, and I know from experience that talking with someone about potential ideas always lit up my determination to continue the story. Just like my muse is alive again.

Please don't drop this, you have a decent storyline and you got me hooked into your writing style. But, eh, maybe this review is pointless afterall, I'm so fucking late. Why couldn't I find this sooner?!

Until next time.
Y-P chapter 6 . 1/18
I know it's been very long since the last update and you've probably decided to abandon this fic, but I have to tell you that this is one of the best crossovers I've ever read, and at least I would totally love if you continued the story, I wouldn't care how long it would take you to update each chapter. Anyway, whether you finish this or not, it is great work.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/1/2015
I love this story, a shame it seems it won't be continued.
Dragondoglover12 chapter 6 . 4/18/2015
Could you continue this story as a story, and your writing is great! I couldn't write anything half as good as this! Keep up the good work with your stories
Ann chapter 6 . 3/1/2015
Cool! Looks like Arthur might be able to have his guest speaker after all!
I don't mind if u turn this onto a drabble or keep it as an actual story. I like this idea and it'd be a Shane if u discontinued it.
Best if luck!
Ann chapter 3 . 2/27/2015
Guest speakers? Cool idea! I can't wait to serif that works out! Poor Arthur, lost in his thoughts so hermione had to awaken him to reality. Lol
Ann chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
Nice idea! I haven't yet read a crossover where Dumbledore vows to uncover Arthur's secrets! It where Arthur demands a working cell phone and leave to attend meetings. I like this! Pretty realistic! I look forward to reading more!
Luna25684 chapter 6 . 2/21/2015
I thought this was suppose to be Harry and Arthur, not Hermione. Also please don't pair them up! Good so far, please update soon.
Apela chapter 6 . 2/9/2015
Anything is fine! Just please don't drop it..l
sakura240 chapter 6 . 8/17/2014
Kura: I love this and the idea of drabbles sounds aweome! XD

Berry: we hope you don't actually drop this though...

Kura: please! I really love this!
sakura240 chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
Kura: ...holy shoot...so dumbledore doesn't know that england is...well england!? I think that's the first time I read something like that!

Berry: but damn...this sounds so interesting...

Kura: ...well! Back to reading!
Don't Insult Oliver's Cupcakes chapter 6 . 7/11/2014
Aw, please continue! I love it so much, and you left it on a cliffhanger, which makes me love it even more! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE CONTINUE!
BlueberryFridge chapter 6 . 6/27/2014
Wow. This story is like a breath of fresh air! I like - luuurve - how you write when you're motivated; every sentence becomes really interesting and humorous (and brilliant, esp. chapter 5 xDD). I think you did really well playing out the scenes from the book. I've read a lot of HP fan stories that were particularly dull because more than just a few paragraphs seemed to have been copied down word per word. So, kudos on that. :D
I reckon you should settle on your drabble idea, at the same time keeping the track of Voldy's plans? I hope that makes any sense. All the same, I hope you post an update soon. It would be a shame to see this go. D:
TheSouffleGirl13 chapter 6 . 5/31/2014
I really hope, you're going to continue the story! Please, I like it very much!
The Inferno Alchemist chapter 6 . 5/12/2014