Reviews for Essential Component
NLMinStL chapter 20 . 4/1/2012
You've wrapped the story up quite nicely. Great job and a very interesting journey. I hope you write more LIS stories, you have a good feel for the characters.
Cruelest Sea chapter 20 . 3/31/2012
Wonderful ending to a great story!
Chewie-Fan chapter 19 . 3/28/2012
Smith can't let them die! Looking forward to the conclusion.
Chewie-Fan chapter 16 . 3/28/2012
Didn't expect that!
Chewie-Fan chapter 13 . 3/28/2012
"ooh, and guess what..." I enjoyed that line.
Chewie-Fan chapter 12 . 3/28/2012
You've given Don's character a lot of depth.
Chewie-Fan chapter 11 . 3/28/2012
I started reading this story last night - fascinating idea with the pilot becoming the ship - and "dinner". I like how you portrayed Judy's character. She has changed - and I loved how Don asked her what to do - and then kissed her in front of her father. Yea! You've written all the characters true to form. This chapter was excellent.
NLMinStL chapter 19 . 3/21/2012
Well this is an interesting twist! Thanks so much for the update. Things aren't looking good for the Robinsons and Smith. I hope the Doctor can get them out of this!
charlotte ruskin chapter 18 . 3/6/2012
So so glad to see an update. I was having withdrawal from not having your story to read. Such an interesting development! Looking forward to more!

Thanks so much for your great story!
charlotte ruskin chapter 17 . 3/4/2012
Excellent update, and wondering how this is all going to work out. Despite this being his own fault, I actually feel sorry for Dr Smith! Looking forward to more adventures in this wonderful saga! I love your writing and your characterizations of everyone is so in keeping with the orginal show. Thanks for a great story!
Larkin Lee chapter 17 . 2/20/2012
Thought it was about time I added my words of praise for your great story. This one has kept me interested all through the long winter. Nice twists and turns. It will be interesting to see how Dr. Smith saves the day!
NLMinStL chapter 17 . 2/12/2012
This just took a very interesting turn! What is Smith up to? I am looking forward to the next update!
charlotte ruskin chapter 16 . 1/29/2012
An amazing update full of promise! Hopefully more to come, and thankyou for your great story!
NLMinStL chapter 16 . 1/29/2012
Well this was a very nice addition! I am looking forward to what happens next!
charlotte ruskin chapter 15 . 1/25/2012
Thrilled to see an update so soon. Another sad addtion to this story! Wondring where you will take us now in your wonderful tale.