Reviews for Never Again
Checkerz chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
HOLYM***MOTHEROF***! That was! D**M! Kick ass dialouge with angst is a LETHAL combination. Quick, somebody shock me my heart's stopped...F**K DUDE! Who taught you how to write like that?! O.O DA-AH-M you're good. Gotta say: Silver trophey on the dialouge. You slipped here and there but DUDE. Just DUDE. Wtf. Gotta say. Im impressed: respect
Di Blythe chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
And there goes my life.
I'm sorry. Normally i would try to say something really nice but all I can do is just cry. And cry. And...cry...
Well I guess first of all I would like to thank you for maliciously tearing my heart out and making me drown in a mass of feels.
WHY? The...the struggle to actually take all that in is so overwhelming.
Right now I love and hate you at the same time.
Now please excuse me as I sob into my pillow of the cruel and sad things the world has to offer. Sorry. I can't, I just can't anymore.
creatorX33 chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
So deep...
fischgrl chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
holy crap! great story!
embermoonlight chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Nice continue this please!
FallenHope-Angel chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
That was nice. very sweet and comforting.
twinScythes chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
This was one of the best storys I have read on this site. You expressed their feelings and their actions perfectly. I could see this happening. (I also love the little AN at the bottom) I can find nothing wrong, but I have never been good at spotting wrong words in something so small (excpet for three or four letter words...Weird, huh? But you didn't have any of those as far as I could see). You have only written four storys (And I only know of the AU that's not finished.) but they are definalty some of the greatest. I usually don't write Reviews this long, but I couldn't stop typing. For some strange reason. Overall...LOVIES THE STORY! Can't wait for more work of art storys on here!
i-Spit-on-Fire chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Heart broke and I'm trying not to cry. You win. This was amazing. and sad, very, very sad.
jtcr chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
very nice i liked it
Alimoe chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Excellent fic! It really hit the spot after watching Failsafe! You kept both in characters and it was beautifully angsty. Great job.
Pimu chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Please continue letting your nerdity show. It makes for very good stories. I love your AU but being a good little fan I'll say take the time you need. One question: do you think that in the show the characters react to situations in a psychologically realistic manner. (I personally can't stand people whining about Artemis's mini-breakdown in Homefront because that seems like what someone with a similar personality would do in that situation.)
OpenMindedCranberry chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
BEST story that I have ever seen, so far, that was written about Failsafe!

I loved this. I totally understand how everything would be psychologically painful for everyone on the team.

Loved it!
xXPOPPXx chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
this was a great story and i liked reading it :) i honestly dont have much else to say but it was nice and had an easy flow to it
cary99 chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
I wish this was on failsafe loved it
RobinIsAwesome chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
that, (tears) that ( sob ) was (crys as say next part) SO BEAUTIFUL!

waaahhhhhhh! wahhhhhh! (sob sob sob)