Reviews for I Spy
You have a sequel yet
I feel Sakura isn't even apart of the team most of the time
wolfeshade6 chapter 5 . 8/17
This story is amazing! You know, you always type up another version of this story and tittle it 'I Spy Version 2'or something, Then you could spend the time you wanted on this story to your hearts content and we (the readers) got another awesome story we could read by the author (you). It's a win win. You could also type another story about when Team Psych meats again. You got to admit it would be funny to see how Tsunade trys to pin the blame on them. Also I approve of the sedative in Gai's orange juice. He deserves it along with the rest of the village. Can't wait for you next story to come out!
ilike chapter 5 . 3/13/2015
Amazing story
I only wish there were more info on the spying and manipulations
Fic like these are really hard to do and you did a great job.
uwishuwerecool chapter 5 . 9/20/2014
love ur story great work plskeep writting
KagomeGirl021 chapter 5 . 9/7/2014
hope your Mission went well! i too am LDS! XD i hope that someday you will write more for this series Through the Madara arc. Good luck with future endeavors!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/30/2014
It is bittersweet but amazing if you had so much to do im glad that it can come out this good i love this and the first story its amazing thanks for finishing this
grimmich chapter 5 . 8/25/2014
this was really good :D
demi wright chapter 5 . 7/5/2014
i love your searise i hope u make anothr for when naruto and shika return it great
XCherokee chapter 5 . 6/14/2014
Crying bc I really did not want this story to end there's so many questions I want to ask about I fell in love with this story and the original story.
spiritwolf35 chapter 5 . 5/26/2014
The story was ok I hate to say it but the grammar was pretty bad other than that the story was ok
spiritwolf35 chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Well time to check this out I just hope it is good
TiffBaby101 chapter 5 . 3/28/2014
wow. I read your first one and then this. I love what you did to this. good job
dispassioneight chapter 5 . 1/14/2014
9/10 Would read again.

Wish it was longer, but it's really good!
Regrettable Pun chapter 5 . 7/6/2013
This is a great story! I read the first one and then this one immediately after. It's realistic, exciting, suspenseful and funny! I hope you write a sequel.