Reviews for Irreconcilable differences
Guest chapter 21 . 8/22/2014
That was incredible - I just found this story ! It was off the scale!
I was reading it anywhere and everywhere I could!
Loved it - away to see what other gems you have in your locker
Stalker69 chapter 21 . 12/8/2013
Wow! Nicely Done! *salutes
DEEG1291 chapter 21 . 10/14/2013
What a great story! Found it today and couldn't stop reading it.
willlaw chapter 21 . 9/9/2013
I like your stories, just finished this one. I just wish you wouldn't use the word "as" so much. It's irritating at times. But other than that and a couple of confusing word jumbles here and there, I really have no complaints. I like your outlook and fresh-ish story lines. I enjoyed reading this fic, at times.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/29/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Ican63 chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
I'm really loving this. Wow they got married and cant get an annulment. This is going to be an interesting 4 months.
CaseyJr chapter 21 . 3/9/2013
like it ;-)
Guest chapter 21 . 2/22/2013
That was a brilliant story - a fresh look at a very well trodden fanfic pairing. You wrote with such depth of characterisation, funny turns of phrases and wonderful chemistry between the leads. Really enjoyed it - it made me laugh and made think. Very well done
tukurmm chapter 8 . 2/12/2013
One of the best stories.
hermionelanelk chapter 21 . 11/9/2012
I loved this story.
Guest chapter 21 . 8/28/2012
oh so glad they fixed it. Thank you for this amazing story.
AngieBee323 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I definitely was not expecting this storyline at all. It is a fresh idea, and I can't wait to get through the rest of this story.
allthingsluv chapter 21 . 6/14/2012
LOVED LOVED LOVED...ABSOLUTELY LOVED this fic!

Mainly because this was 1 that the concept hadn't been done before or if it has, I haven't read it and I've read HUNDREDS of Calzona fics! This was fresh and well written. The balance between both POVs even though not specified was excellent. I feel like I got a good mix of both sides.

I'm about to see what else is in your archive.
allthingsluv chapter 15 . 6/14/2012
This chapter was AWESOME...however I have this nagging feeling in my stomach (that I've had since the Erica showing up chapter) about the ring situation. I'm wondering if you'll deal with it in an upcoming chapter and what Callie's reaction will be.

Ok, going back to reading now...I can't promise I won't review again before I finish reading...sorry...lol
allthingsluv chapter 13 . 6/13/2012
FINALLY! FINALLY! FINALLY!

I'm so glad they've spoken what they've been feeling to each other! FINALLY!

And seriously, this is my last review until I'm finished...at least I think it is!