Reviews for Irreconcilable differences
Amelia Louisa chapter 21 . 12/1/2016
this fic is up there in my list of top 5. its so well written and the story line is creative and addictive. so many times i found myself laughing out loud in public or sat in my own home like a complete weirdo! thanks for the great foc 5* all the way!
Max123 chapter 21 . 10/26/2016
That was a very nice story it made me laugh so hard!
Max123 chapter 7 . 10/25/2016
Oil exports this story it is so funny!
Guest chapter 21 . 7/22/2016
love the story
Viva33 chapter 21 . 5/30/2016
Cute story. I would love to see more of them as a married couple. But i guess this would do.
kassia.crislayne chapter 21 . 10/27/2015
I laughed, I cried, I loved this story! It was so fun and it completely surprised me because it wasn't what I was expecting when I read the summary. Great job, thanks for writing this masterpiece! ;)
Guest chapter 21 . 8/22/2014
That was incredible - I just found this story ! It was off the scale!
I was reading it anywhere and everywhere I could!
Loved it - away to see what other gems you have in your locker
Stalker69 chapter 21 . 12/8/2013
Wow! Nicely Done! *salutes
DEEG1291 chapter 21 . 10/14/2013
What a great story! Found it today and couldn't stop reading it.
willlaw chapter 21 . 9/9/2013
I like your stories, just finished this one. I just wish you wouldn't use the word "as" so much. It's irritating at times. But other than that and a couple of confusing word jumbles here and there, I really have no complaints. I like your outlook and fresh-ish story lines. I enjoyed reading this fic, at times.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/29/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Ican63 chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
I'm really loving this. Wow they got married and cant get an annulment. This is going to be an interesting 4 months.
CaseyJr chapter 21 . 3/9/2013
like it ;-)
Guest chapter 21 . 2/22/2013
That was a brilliant story - a fresh look at a very well trodden fanfic pairing. You wrote with such depth of characterisation, funny turns of phrases and wonderful chemistry between the leads. Really enjoyed it - it made me laugh and made think. Very well done
tukurmm chapter 8 . 2/12/2013
One of the best stories.