Reviews for Golden Sun, Silver Moon
terehsa chapter 10 . 8/28/2016
please i need to know what happened
Guest chapter 10 . 8/20/2016
Please please please finish this!
terehsa chapter 10 . 3/3/2016
please, ┬┐Can you finish, please?
Devil Lady Hitokiri chapter 10 . 11/10/2015
I actually cried with this chapter. it's so full of feeling and happiness and relief. And Haldir's reactions are sublime. I loved every part of this story. Thank you so much for sharing.
LOCISVU chapter 10 . 10/16/2015
Oh thank the Valar they survived!
Just A Reviewer chapter 10 . 10/10/2015
Beautiful, Kasmi. It's beautiful.
Lia Whyteleafe chapter 10 . 10/8/2015
I'm so glad they're going to be all right. But it's not over yet, is it? Orophin and Legolas still have to make amends - and I think the "sensual ice" has begun to melt.
bettsam0731 chapter 10 . 10/8/2015
Love this chapter! I thought Legolas would have gotten hurt in the orcs arms but I love it!
CaptainArwenPond221B chapter 10 . 10/8/2015
Sad. Very sad. BUT Haldir is not dead, which is very good. And Legolas is not dead. Which is also good.
Nako13yeh chapter 10 . 10/8/2015
XDDDD WAHhhhhhh! I've been waiting for this for so long! So glad you updated! But update soon omg... it hurts not knowing what might happen next... :)
Cinija Nicija chapter 10 . 10/8/2015
Oh my!
I hope we get a flashback of what happened with Legolas and Orophin, but even if not... well done!
I'm so happy that this story is still going and will be probably finished :)
One point, though - I didn't understand how Haldir could go from "I'm kinda dying here" to "I am looking for help". Miracles of the plot, but that one sounds pretty flimsy :)

Anyway, congrats on the new chapter and keep going, I am waiting for another warm Legolas/Haldirmoment, and maybe the long promised dinner!
Horsegirl01 chapter 10 . 10/8/2015
I was so excited to see a new update from you! This is one of my favorites, and I can't wait to see the end of it! I was a little confused at some parts of it this time, like when Haldir was hearing mumbled speech such as ...kill myself... but hopefully some will be explained in the next chapter. I was so glad that the chapter ended happily this time, and that Haldir is finally openly showing affection to young Legolas. I am looking forward to seeing everything fall into place and get explained. :) Again, I love your stories! Wish you could post more often.
Rose Dorea Potter Black chapter 9 . 8/9/2015
This chapter is amazing, as always. It's the first story I encounter where Legolas and Haldir were not in good terms since the beginning, and, at that, it is beautifully written. I do hope you will continue your story and post the next chapter as soon as you can. :)
SparkyTAS chapter 9 . 8/8/2015
Thank you for continuing this story. I enjoyed it when I first read it, and am looking forward to more.
LOCISVU chapter 9 . 8/5/2015