Reviews for Golden Sun, Silver Moon
Skyelub chapter 6 . 4/13
Oh, poor Haldir and the sweet little green leaf! When you have the next chapter ? Soon? I will be waiting! Thx.
Great story!
Linddria chapter 6 . 2/2
WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO UPDATE! I WANNA KNOW WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN! DX
AsianTwinkiesFTW chapter 6 . 1/5
... NO YOU CAN'T LEAVE OFF HERE! Why did Orophin save Legolas? WHERE DID THE ORCS GO? WHY WERE THEY THERE? WHAT'S UP WITH HALDIR'S MESSED UP FEELINGS?

I need the next chapter omg please this is so good ;;
Lyan chapter 6 . 11/29/2013
I really like your story !
KJ Moon chapter 6 . 11/24/2013
I am almost speechless. This is amazing.

I love your characterization of Legolas and how he yearns for Haldir's approval and attention, and why he would be hurt and confused when he doesn't receive it. Then at the same time you can see how conflicted Haldir is over Legolas. A part of him wants to be around Legolas so badly, he wants to spend time with Legolas, but his memories and past prevent him from developing that relationship because he is still so hurt and upset over Legolas' mother's death. You feel and see how conflicted Haldir is over this, and how his defiant inattention to Legolas is hurting Legolas and pushing him away, and how this in turn hurts Haldir. I feel for both characters. At times you just want someone to hit Haldir and make him realize how his unfair his treatment is to Legolas, but at the same time you understand why. I love this kind of tension and angst!

I love your writing style and how you crafted such an emotionally heart-tugging story. I am sitting on the edge of my seat and am eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
mumumuah chapter 6 . 10/26/2013
i've waited so long for this story to be updated! i'm estatic to see chapter 6! this chapter is amazing, is haldir going to stop legolas? i need to know! please update as soon as you can!
LOCISVU chapter 6 . 10/16/2013
NNNOOO!They almost died for goodness sake!Freaking stubborn elves!
paintpops chapter 6 . 10/12/2013
I love this story! Please update soon! I would like to read more!
aja aron chapter 6 . 10/11/2013
This is a very intriguing story so far. You do very well with subtle builds of emotion and tension and character relationships. Your descriptions are visual and active. All of which make for a good read. Beyond that, of course, is the story itself. Walking around in Legolas's boots within your depiction of this world, it's easy to imagine a young elf from a kingdom of great strife, looking forward to spending time in a realm of light with one who knew and cared for his mother. If I were Legolas, I would want nothing more than to connect with Haldir, and would feel utterly confused at the rejection. And there is the tragic sense, more clear in this last chapter, that the disconnect is harming Haldir greatly - that the distance he has attempted to maintain, out of blame, to protect himself, or a mixture of some other invoked feeling, is really just keeping him in his grief.

One also can't help but wonder what Thranduil would think about all this...
Freddie23 chapter 6 . 10/10/2013
Great to see this updated. More halide legislate tension to come I hope. We do love it you know. Hmm...weird, went a little Gollum there didn't we? Sorry. Great chapter anyway is what I meant to say.
Freddie23
Inikus chapter 6 . 10/7/2013
Noo! Come back Legolas! Please update a little faster so I don't have to spend my whole lunch break rereading this fic to remember what's going on next time XP What I mean is... keep up the good work! :)
Melethwen chapter 6 . 10/3/2013
I have very much enjoyed reading this fic so far.
You have a wonderful way of writing and I love your descriptions.
I am particulary fond of the brotherly relationship (Haldir, Rumil and Orophin) you have so beautifuly crafted so far in this fic.
Excellent work - can not wait to read more.
Juanita chapter 6 . 10/2/2013
I just love this story! I want to read more.
Lia Whyteleafe chapter 6 . 10/2/2013
Haldir doesn't hate Legolas.

I really like this chapter, and I think I understand why Legolas wants to leave. But out of interest, why haven't Celeborn and Galadriel tried to persuade him to stay?
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »