Reviews for Golden Sun, Silver Moon
Rose Dorea Potter Black chapter 9 . 8/9
This chapter is amazing, as always. It's the first story I encounter where Legolas and Haldir were not in good terms since the beginning, and, at that, it is beautifully written. I do hope you will continue your story and post the next chapter as soon as you can. :)
SparkyTAS chapter 9 . 8/8
Thank you for continuing this story. I enjoyed it when I first read it, and am looking forward to more.
LOCISVU chapter 9 . 8/5
NNNOOO!They can't die!
Lia Whyteleafe chapter 9 . 8/4
And finally we have the long overdue confrontation.

It's all too obvious Haldir thinks he's going to die. I don't think he would have told the prince he loved him if he didn't.
Horsegirl01 chapter 9 . 8/4
Oh my, what a cliffie! I hope you are able to update sooner this time so we won't be left waiting and guessing! I was so happy to see you post an update. You really had me fooled at the end of the last chapter. I thought Haldir really did feel that way about poor Legolas, and it was so sad! I was happy to see it was just a ploy to protect the poor elfling. He is having a confusing time trying to figure out what Haldir is all about. The last part of the chapter was intriguing, to say the least. Though Haldir is obviously hurt, it made me wonder why he wanted to tell Legolas that he never hated him and that he always loved him. Is there another plot twist in here somewhere?
I love these two together as friends/surrogate family. Most of the Haldir/Legolas stories I have seen are slash, and I really love reading this story! :) Looking forward to finding out all the mysteries soon!
bella13446 chapter 9 . 8/4
I wonder how they manage to escape. So haldir love legolas. I was wondering how will their relationship develop. This was somehow a shock? But it's a great update.
Nako13yeh chapter 9 . 8/3
FINALlllyyyyyyyy! XD An update! I'm so happy! More please... we've all been waiting for ages... love it love it love it!~ got confused for a sec of the continuation of chapter 8 to 9 but it was cool! XD update soon! you're awesome!
HorseQueen3791 chapter 9 . 8/3
Well that's just heartbreaking.
More? . ? Please more!
H.TITAN chapter 8 . 5/18
With the pace you update I should really reread the whole story to be able to follow the plot! 1-2 updates per year is ABSOLUTE torture! Pleaaase update faster!
Nako13yeh chapter 1 . 4/20
Pleeasee update sooonnnn... we're all so curious to find out what happens with Legolas and Haldir... we're all waiting for chapter 9... xD
J. Salus chapter 8 . 3/25
This is impossibly wonderful. You are an inspired and talented writer. I see you haven't updated in a while, but I encourage you to at least finish this story. It is always good to finish. Besides, this plot is too good to set aside. Hope all is well and that you will continue.
Im in agony! I really do hope legolas and Haldir work things out. Your writing is brilliant by the way and has made my heart clench all to often hahaha keep up the good work and I hope you update this soon
Nako13yeh chapter 7 . 3/25
Update chapter 10 soon? please? xD
Coolio02 chapter 8 . 3/22
This story is absolutely riveting and amazing! Still love your writing style :) Hope you update soon!