Reviews for Old Soul
Culebra del Sol chapter 11 . 4/17
...Well then.
That was a downer ending.
Loyaltothelegion chapter 11 . 4/14
Well this ended quite dark.
Deadzepplin chapter 11 . 3/21
Fucking made me sadface
argentorum chapter 11 . 2/14
So dark. So empty at the end. I'm left asking 'why?'
guest chapter 11 . 2/5
well that was a downer
Esiphas chapter 11 . 1/24
A... very interesting take on things. Darker than i had expected, but very very interesting indeed. I suppose there's only so much light in a world where flame fades, no?

An enthralling read. Particularly Enjoyed patches (you captured his essence perfectly).
Mon chapter 11 . 10/17/2013
Well, this ended in true Dark Souls style. With all the happy, sad, joyful, nightmare inducing plot style that leaves us with an empty whole somewhere in us. Very well done. Very well.
Zithpith chapter 11 . 9/30/2013
Wow. That didn't go how I expected it to. Sorry if all I can give is praise but, yea phenomenal story.
Steven chapter 11 . 9/16/2013
This...this is the most beautiful fanfiction I have ever read.
I don't even know what to say really. Emotions tumble through me in a roiling mass.

This isn't just a "hey I'm bored, I think I'll write something" fanfiction, this is an artwork.

This is beautiful.
Antoine chapter 11 . 9/10/2013
This is exactly what tragedy should be. Thank you. Thank you so much.
KleverKilva chapter 11 . 8/20/2013
Hmm . . . any chance you could scrape together another chapter about the next rise of flames?
If not . . . ah well what a sad sad ending . . . . . .
Remvis chapter 11 . 7/9/2013
this story is so heart wrenching at the end. to just see the end of everything, time, life, and knowing that it is all your own fault, but that you can change it. this made me rethink my life a bit, i need to enjoy what i have before something happens. nobody knows when the end will come. by the gods i am a selfish person. this story is intensely deep, i am glad i read this. thank you so much for writing this masterpiece.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/27/2013
How incredibly... Depressing.

I love it!
NaNixon chapter 11 . 4/26/2013
"Wow." That one word pretty sums it all up.

It was almost painful reading through the ending scenes, but then again, that was the whole point. You really put the "dark" in Dark Souls with this one, and I applaud you for it.

P.S. Give Ana a hug for me, will you? And maybe this wedding ring, too.
Arbiter814 chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
I'd very much like to write a fitting review for this, surmising the feelings it created, the way the story and characters completely immersed me, and the way it will resonate with me for as long as I can remember it, but I'm at a loss for words. You've really created something incredibly unique, something that you completed and left for anyone to read. It's absolutely fantastic. The lighthearted character created a lighthearted tale, with underlying mystery and pity drawn to quelana's story in the meantime. All throughout the story, I was completely gripped the entire time.

Any worries you have about continuity should by now have been laid to rest, but I wish to compliment on you anyway.
The story you told is one I'll remember forever, and 'd like to think there is one such alternate world of Lordran that experienced this grim, yet heartwarming tale.