Reviews for Old Soul
Taichi-Doragon Tentei chapter 11 . 1/16
Wow...This was really well written. I gotta say that right up till it was to late I thought she was gonna go back but wow you stuck with it to the end. Can't say it didn't leave me feeling a bit depressed but like I said it was very well written. Congrats on a very good story.
Veiss chapter 11 . 12/31/2016
Now I'm seriously depressed, good story depth , excellent narration, utterly depressing...damn this chapter:(
HOLY SHIT chapter 11 . 10/18/2016
LIKE FUCKING SHIT MAN, HOLY SHIT THIS IS THE FUCKING BEST THING I'VE EVER READ AND I'M SO GRATEFUL TO YOU. OMGGGGG THE PAIN
GiantDad chapter 11 . 8/24/2016
She went hollow, didn't she
KingAlf chapter 11 . 8/24/2016
I loved this story, but you're a bastard for writing it. Good work you glorious piece of shit.
Warden of Lore chapter 10 . 6/12/2016
Sequel Please!
Warden of Lore chapter 11 . 6/12/2016
Holy shit this was good!
bob115 chapter 11 . 6/12/2016
I rather enjoyed this. A few notes, there are some spelling mistakes and the like scattered around, but its not too much of a distraction. The other thing is that it feels like the middle of the story spent too long not really doing a whole lot. Most of the important stuff happened near the beginning and in the last little bit. Building on that I would have liked to see more Quelana and Nemeta interaction, especially when Quelana was attempting to court Nemata.

But again, great story.
Some Guest Guy chapter 11 . 5/4/2016
Hooray! Now I have a crippling depression!
BloodyDireWolf chapter 1 . 5/2/2016
A Brilliant but sad ending to a great story
Old Ancestor chapter 11 . 3/17/2016
And so flames turned to ashs and ashs looked for embers.
Alexeij chapter 11 . 2/18/2016
Terrible and sublime.
Selacha chapter 11 . 1/10/2016
How in the hell do you not have this listed under Tragedy/Horror!? That last chapter was just...
Combatflaps chapter 11 . 12/14/2015
Jesus, what a depressing ending. I really loved the characters of Nemeta and Quelana. Their interactions together were wonderful and you wrote a great cast of supporting characters as well. I loved the way the story flowed and the plot in general up until the end. There were a few hanging plot points like Petrus, but nothing significant. That ending though whew. Absolutely nothing prepared me for that. I really just did not feel like the story was heading in that direction, and there felt like very little set up for it. Especially with Quelana dying before the world ended. It seemed possible that Nemeta and Quelana would spend an eternity in darkness together as the consequence of their choices, but for it to be Nemeta just hopelessly regretting everything at the end felt a bit inconclusive. Thank you for the story, it was a very interesting read! I'll just try to imagine a different ending like Quelana does for Quelaag.
Random Guest chapter 11 . 10/25/2015