Reviews for Old Soul
The ending was supposed to be sad, but Nemeta lost any and all of my sympathies in Chapter 1. RIP Fungo
Eu sunt Dracul 1 chapter 11 . 5/12
God Damnit! Why that tragedy?! :'((((

No plz do an alternative end. This is just too sad to bear.
Eu sunt Dracul 1 chapter 2 . 5/12
I love the character development here so much!
Eu sunt Dracul 1 chapter 1 . 5/12
How in the world girls are able to write such romantic and natural fanfics?

I love it!
Ah man. I'm not so good at writing and expressing things so I'll try to be straightforward. I'm so glad I read this book. I'm playing through dark souls 1 right now, it's my first time playing any souls game, and I don't know. It's like I can cleanse the world in ice, and purify the land or I can condemn countless more hollows to suffer as I did and my mind will be destroyed. My companions will live on but I will be in eternal hell. The lines are blurry but I think I'm going to have to suffer. Poor crossbreed Pricilla living peacefully in the painting or poor quelaan withering away in her whole alone with no sister (why didn't you go see her quelana!) or poor fire keeper of firelynk shrine or reah of the white or solair finding his sun! I love the people in the world more than I hate the cruelty of it.
I hope this wasn't to jumbled and incomprehensible.
Tldr: I love this story, I think I'm gonna pick up pyromancy
Shinkicker chapter 11 . 3/31
Good story, quite bitter sweet. Very Dark Souls. In a way it's add to condem them for their choice, but in another one life for millions more, maybe they could have found another way, another person to sustain the fire.
Abinac chapter 11 . 2/26
If she is truly everlasting and cant hollow then she has to find fire eventually after all it works on a cycle.
Taichi-Doragon Tentei chapter 11 . 1/16
Wow...This was really well written. I gotta say that right up till it was to late I thought she was gonna go back but wow you stuck with it to the end. Can't say it didn't leave me feeling a bit depressed but like I said it was very well written. Congrats on a very good story.
Veiss chapter 11 . 12/31/2016
Now I'm seriously depressed, good story depth , excellent narration, utterly depressing...damn this chapter:(
HOLY SHIT chapter 11 . 10/18/2016
LIKE FUCKING SHIT MAN, HOLY SHIT THIS IS THE FUCKING BEST THING I'VE EVER READ AND I'M SO GRATEFUL TO YOU. OMGGGGG THE PAIN
GiantDad chapter 11 . 8/24/2016
She went hollow, didn't she
KingAlf chapter 11 . 8/24/2016
I loved this story, but you're a bastard for writing it. Good work you glorious piece of shit.
Warden of Lore chapter 10 . 6/12/2016
Sequel Please!
Warden of Lore chapter 11 . 6/12/2016
Holy shit this was good!
bob115 chapter 11 . 6/12/2016
I rather enjoyed this. A few notes, there are some spelling mistakes and the like scattered around, but its not too much of a distraction. The other thing is that it feels like the middle of the story spent too long not really doing a whole lot. Most of the important stuff happened near the beginning and in the last little bit. Building on that I would have liked to see more Quelana and Nemeta interaction, especially when Quelana was attempting to court Nemata.

But again, great story.