Reviews for The Diary Room: Prologue
Shinigami chapter 7 . 12/1/2005
*shakes head* I disagree! If I was Serenity I NEVER would be able to trust Endymion again! If he wanted me back he WILL have to work to regain my trust and give me 10 good reasons WHY I should take him back! Other than Rini! Rini deserves better than to have her parents trapped into an unhappy marriage! As for Pluto, WTF? How could she betray her princess like that? What does the other Outers think of this?
Lulu chapter 7 . 3/16/2003
I think the ending between Serenity and Endymion is a load of shit...Oh yes! It was all Serenity's fault that Endymion chose to fuck another woman...Yes all her fault...I hope you hear the sarcasm...
Sailor Wade chapter 7 . 12/31/2002
Awww, Just when I was planning on saying, what a happy ending, Pluto get's brought into it! This Story was great!

I need to stay awake tonight (New Years Eve - I'm at home on the computer, Talk about anti-social) and I thought I'd re-read your story, cause I couldn't remember reading the last chapter. That was soooo sweet! And whose this Giselle and Loys? They sound cool! Loved Ami's disbelief about Taiki, Wow, I'm just so glad they all ended up happy!
Sorceress Usagi chapter 7 . 6/7/2002
*snort* Pluto deserves that. Sorry pluto-fans, she does if she'd betray her princess and prince like that by only looking out for herself. And it bothers me that Serenity took her hubby back so readily, it really wasn't ALL her fault that he was untrue. But, it's not my story so who cares what I think right? - Anyway, I think it was a GREAT story.
Nekekami-the-Ghost chapter 7 . 6/7/2002
yes, sad and beautyful written. . .

i would like to read more like this one.

i feel a little bit sorry for Pluto, but

it is her own fault more or less.
Koneko-Twilight chapter 7 . 6/7/2002
*tears of joy* THAT WAS WONDERFUL!...but you end it like that? It can't end like that! Poor Pluto ;.;...and we need to hear the Outer's views! Pwease _
Emirii Erizabesu chapter 7 . 6/7/2002
YEAH you HAVE to do the outer's dairy please? pretty please? I loved this and I loved the ending but please do the outers you've left it hanging
Koneko-Twilight chapter 6 . 6/6/2002
*wails*...omg so sad...please make everything ok! Q_Q
Emirii Erizabesu chapter 6 . 6/1/2002
This is so sad however the scouts hatting Sertiny is mean becasue ( and I'm not sure what version or if you've seen S) Haruka and Michrui are lovers so wouldn't they have each other too? anyway this is great I just hope you put the outers thoughts down as well
dieonyourlips chapter 6 . 5/31/2002
I really love this story! Hey since all the girls grieve over there husbands and Usagi loves them so dearly why don't you have usagi use the crystel to go back in time and use it to make them go one forever!

Once again I love the story!
Sorceress Usagi chapter 6 . 5/31/2002
Wonderful! I want to read more! Please update soon!
Koneko-Twilight chapter 5 . 5/26/2002
;_; These are so sad...poor Minako-chan, bring back Umino-san bring them back! .
Sailor Gemini chapter 1 . 5/24/2002
that's creepy.. on to chpt 2!
Sailor Wade chapter 4 . 5/4/2002
*Sob* I hope you're happy with yourself, you made me want to cry! Poor Ami...
Sailor Wade chapter 3 . 5/4/2002
The proposal was SOOOO sweet, I could just picture it! This is so depressing it's painful, these people all need to get in the same room together and say what they think, then everything will be alright[but then there would be no story!]