Reviews for The Doctor's Present
m0ckingbird77 chapter 6 . 5/28/2012
Oh my golly, this was so much fun to read! I loved your premise, and the interactions...

What she said to him, in this chapter, and how he reacted, was everything I hoped for. Their interactions were remarkable. :D Thank you so much for writing!
DragonRose4 chapter 6 . 5/7/2012
That was beautiful. I really enjoyed this fic a lot and the noseless dog was perfect! Love that she was wearing that multi-colored scarf too! I knew it had to be the lipstick that setoff that too-good-to-be-true-fantasy of his. Very entertaining though. I think I should like to too see an epilogue of this. It doesn't have to be steamy but the romance you write is wonderful, ANd you manage to keep them pretty much in character. Very lovely.
radiantrue chapter 6 . 2/29/2012
This story was so perfect! It made me so happy. Rose and the Tenth doctor make my heart flutter. Thank you. 3
Idonotwantthisaccountanymore chapter 4 . 1/28/2012
My heart sunk and my stomach was filled with butterflies and it all turned into laughter after what happened at the end of chapter 4! haha
Snicks chapter 6 . 12/26/2011
Hehe loved this little fic. It's fun to see the, erm, sensual side of the Doctor
pedomellonaminno chapter 6 . 12/3/2011
I started imagining Jackie with hallucinagenic lipstick, and thought. 'forget Cleopatra, she'd set herself up as empress of the world or something, and no aliens would dare invade Earth with Jackie in charge, and then the Doctor could use the time he usually spent saving Planet Earth to save everywhere else, and to kiss Rose a lot. Probably mostly the latter.' So that was very highly amusing! Thanks. :)
xRDJ603 chapter 6 . 11/26/2011
Aw cute :) really enjoyed this :D please write more
Annie Targaryen chapter 6 . 11/25/2011
I would love another chapter (:
HeKillsWithHisSmile chapter 6 . 11/22/2011
Great story! Loved every chapter! Well written and well done! XD

I think maybe you could do a follow up of this nearer christmas or something, that would be cool! But it's your choice!

Anyway, thank you for posting this wonderful story! XD Loved it!

Nice one!

OAO

AshesAndLove! XD:))
evilbeans chapter 6 . 11/22/2011
oh, please do an epilogue or something :) it would please me. i enjoy christmas any time of year! and i hope that last A/N didn't mean you weren't going to write any more ever at all, because that would be unfortunate. you're pretty good, especially at keeping them mostly in character.
TruULuuv chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Wow this has been a brilliant story! Thanks so much for writing it!
Katie chapter 6 . 11/21/2011
I've been stalking this fic for a while, waiting for you to update :P

Aww you're done? :( That was really awesome though! The lipstick, what a hoot! Keep writing! I want more scenes!
Girlinthebluebox chapter 6 . 11/21/2011
akdjsalkfsajdksadshaldasj

You're done! Ah that was so cute! The stone statue of the noseless dog :) Good old 9th. This was great to read, hopefully you'll continue? :D
IWishToMeetTheDoctor chapter 5 . 11/20/2011
That was a very good story! I like how he had to try and think about things to get "that" out of his mind. x3

Anyway, Please Continue! I wish to read more, and there will be more, Yes?
Katie chapter 1 . 11/19/2011