Reviews for No Worries
Undertheskys chapter 42 . 2/24
Omg I am in love with this story. ITS SOOO GOOOOD! I ABSOLUTELY love the moments Kagome and Sesshomaru share. I honestly can't wait for the next update
Undertheskys chapter 30 . 2/24
That was cute
romance is my thing chapter 42 . 2/19
this story is going to haunt me. it. is. amazing. i am definitely favoriting this one. please. when is more coming?
taran taran chapter 42 . 2/18
Next plis
Urara chan chapter 42 . 2/18
So it was getting pretty repetitive with the naruto fanfics they had to offer, so I was like you know what? Let me read a different fanfic on the list. And its been a LONG time since ive watched the inuyasha series, but even more surprised to see recent updates of inuyasha fanfics. And I got to say that this is the best ive read so far so update soon dear author
Nagi-Chan96 chapter 42 . 2/15
chapter: 42; I love it and Great Job Shippo-kun for figuring it out, however, I am a curiously of who could it be and also I wonder what Kagome was about to say before she stop speaking "It's more than the youki. She know you. You're her- ..." .
Really wish Kagome would mature some. She's an emotional burden in many ways. Sesshoumaru deserves better. Someone who is willing to think of him and speak up for him without shame or hesitancy. She's so concerned about Inuyasha's feelings, but he doesn't seem to really care about hers unless it's flowing the way he wants. All she does is reinforce Inuyasha's selfish behavior and expect Sesshoumaru to be understanding about it. He shouldn't trust her with his thoughts and emotions until she gets it together.
She seems really bratty and completely off base. I think he knows all about loss and betrayal. She just told him to open up to someone and what does she do? Be a bitch. Yea, grieve. But that doesn't mean treat people like crap. In most stories, she'll say some crappy, weak apology and will be instantly forgiven. Hope not this time.
Just finishing Chapter 41
DamaNegra90 chapter 42 . 2/14
Thank you very much! I really enjoyed this chapter :)
I hope everything is ok now :)
Emzy2k11 chapter 42 . 2/14
Awesome chapter please update again soon I can't wait to read the next chapter please hurry
crazykenz chapter 42 . 2/13
Yay! You're back! I'm going to have to go through and re-read everything. But it will be so worth it ;)

See you in two weeks!
lady sesshomaru sama 949 chapter 42 . 2/13
love
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 42 . 2/13
ohh this keeps getting better and better I am enjoyin git
X.summergrey.X chapter 42 . 2/13
Not surprised it was a demon that distroyed the well. I think that makes more since then a storm.
kanna35 chapter 41 . 11/19/2016
i read all chapters so far made and they where fantastic hope to read more soon.