Reviews for No Worries
pleaseee update! :)
hermonine chapter 37 . 3/17
nice story
Sesshylover chapter 37 . 3/8
Excelent chapter! I know what you Mean about writing of sesshomaru... Its difficult
To find the balance in sesshoamru... There are some fics that the progress in the relationship between sessh and kag are so fast that it seems completely untrue... And out of character... But you are domingo a great Job! Don't worry! I hope you update soon!
demon5451 chapter 30 . 3/3
Great story hope to read a new chapter soon.
Trinabear chapter 37 . 3/1
Sesshomaru is like revealing a gem inside a boulder. You know the vaulable gemstone is in there, but you have to gently pick away at the layers of rock until you get to it. Then it, like Sesshomaru's feelings and personality, will shine thru like the brightest sun... I believe that you are doing a marvelous job at picking away the layers to slowly reveal the shining gem of Sess's feelings! Can't wait for more chapters! Keep up the good work!
Pleaseee update!
Luna Rosetta Ros chapter 37 . 1/30
This chapter is one heck of a doozy! Update soon?
Veraozao chapter 37 . 1/30
love it. kiss
Akira-chan94 chapter 37 . 1/30
Chapter 34: Funny moment when Rin-chan and Shippo-kun were playing Hide and Seek and Tsume-chan was trying to stop them and cute moment between Sesshomaru-sama and Kagome-chan for that cute wake up morning called scene.
Chapter 35: Sesshomaru-sama is right Inuyasha you can't make the decision for her to stay here that her decision for het to made and Inuyasha you are such a idiot for making the adorable Rin-chan cry. BAKA!

And you are right Sesshomaru-sama is hard to stay in character. Other than that Great Chapters! I love it!
Sarah chapter 37 . 1/29
I have enjoyed reading your story and am looking forward to reading your next update.
lia.a.karas chapter 37 . 1/29
very good chapter... please more!
Emzy2k11 chapter 37 . 1/29
Please update soon i can't wait to read the the next part please update when you can
Priestess of broken saints chapter 37 . 1/29
Looking forward to your next chapters. Thanks for writing.
yukihime88 chapter 37 . 1/29
oohh...
demon5451 chapter 37 . 1/28
Great story hope to read more to it soon.