Reviews for No Worries
TsukuyoGintoki chapter 44 . 11/18
I hope this story is finished someday. I love it.
AntoSama chapter 44 . 10/3
Great fic! Pelase, update soon
Vampiregirl01 chapter 44 . 9/19
please update soon.
o0-SilverMoon-0o chapter 44 . 9/18
Soooo good! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Love your story! Great work so far, looking forward to the rest! :D
Vampiregirl01 chapter 44 . 9/15
please update the next chapter soon.
DogDemoness108 chapter 44 . 9/12
I love it! I had to re read the entire fanfiction when I saw the update and I'm so happy I did ! !
Undertheskys chapter 44 . 9/11
Great update
Ashatan87 chapter 44 . 9/9
Wow! So glad Sesshomaru gets there just in the nick of time! And so proud of Hayate, defending the West with or without Sesshomaru! I thought for sure that Kagome would insist on going anyway and that Inuyasha would of course follow and then so would the Inutachi. Although I wasn't suprised that Inuyasha chose to go and of course tell the others to guard Kagome. I can see why Yasha would go,if not for Sesshomaru than for his Father, for th West! I was shocked though at just how much damage Sessh was taking. Of course I did expect him to sustain some injuries, he's good I know, I mean he's the Killing Perfection but he's fighting a Dragon Daiyouki. I hope Sesh isn't too harsh on that Eastern soldier that gave him the warning. I see that Sesh doesn't realize what he's feeling for Kags except his instinct and honor bound to protect the mother of a female Inu pup. And I'm glad that he was was able to use that "need to protect" and use it as a former of strength to turn the tables on Isamu. But that right there should prove Kags point about Love and Compassion being a boost of strength for someone in such an instance of waning strength.
I'm very intrigued by this sub Inu clan! And what a twist that it was Inu no Taisho that had hidden them away, why? Did he know that something like this might happen?! I'm sure your holding that little nugget for a later time lol. Why does Sessh take that hidden info as another betrayal by Inu no Taisho?

I can hardly wait to see where te next chapter will pick up from, the Inutachi or more specifically, Kagome, who will be worrying about the battle, who will probably have a fussy Mizuki on her hands due to sensing her Mother's anxiety and spiking Reiki. Or right where you left off at with Sessh possibly about to tear Isamu limb from limb?! Hahaha

P.S. - I hope that everything is ok over in Florida with you and yours. Hope that you're not gone for too long. This chapter was quite the teaser, but I greatly appreciate you giving us something before you are offline for who knows how long! _
lady sesshomaru sama 949 chapter 44 . 9/9
go sesshomaru kick his butt!
X.summergrey.X chapter 44 . 9/9
It looked like the dragon was going to win, not sure how I like that. But always like when a writer shows sesshoumaru somewhat weak or able to lose. Yet I love how his feelings for the pup gave him strength like a father protecting his young and that kagome gave him strength as well.
Be safe down there. Best of luck to you.
Mrs.orr chapter 44 . 9/9
Love this chapter thank you for the update! I hope you are in a safe place during the storm!
DeeLov44 chapter 44 . 9/9
Keep up the good work
Fanficqueen306 chapter 44 . 9/9
I hope you stay safe make sure you let us know your OK as soon as you can.
Kallen21 chapter 44 . 9/8
Can't wait for the next chapter