Reviews for 6 Times Gabriel Lost Dean & 1 Time Dean Held On
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 5 . 5/12/2014
holy shit usually I rrad dean/cas but I really loved this!
MysticalKC chapter 5 . 2/21/2013
Amazing! I love it! :D
Whit chapter 5 . 3/21/2012
loe this story have read it about three times now. I tget better each time, love how you see them interact through out Deans life. But where is the sequel I mean what did Sam get?
anon chapter 5 . 2/19/2012
I liked this, quite a lot, especially the ending. If only it had happened like this in season seven!

(I do wonder how Castiel secured Sam's loyalty. An idea for a sequel for you.)
Nobler Sin Than None chapter 5 . 2/5/2012
XD Awesome! LOVE the fic and the pairing. Please keep on writing. :)
OneShotMarvel chapter 5 . 11/28/2011
Fuck it, I loved it! Perfect ending. I loved all the little interactions Gabriel and Dean had over Dean's life time. I'm so glad Cas brought Gabe back, even if only to secure Dean's loyalty to him. I wonder what he did for Sam...

Anyway! I absolutely adored it! Great job! :D
Maddy Love Castiel chapter 5 . 11/21/2011
Aww I love this! I really like the way you showed the different ages,and their interactions. Really cute ending! SO glad Dean and his angel were reunited. Fantastic job! :D

Maddy
takepon13 chapter 5 . 11/12/2011
This was really cute. And well written. Thank you.
FatesShadow83 chapter 5 . 11/6/2011
Wonderful!

Loved this!
Souless666 chapter 5 . 11/6/2011
Run Sam, don't trust him!

Actually, Sam prolly wouldn't. He's learned his lesson on making deals with the supernatural, even gods.

Besides what could Castiel offer him? Jess? He's been over her. Ruby? Even if Sam understood she loved him I doubt he'd forgive her for all the lies. Everyone else were flings. His mom? He never really knew her. His dad? Yeah right.

Nope. I can't really see anything Cas could offer Sam to get his loyalty.
OpheliacAngel chapter 5 . 11/6/2011
Hi,

I've read this over on Livejournal so as soon as I noticed it was uploaded on here I just had to read it again.

This just keeps on sticking in my head for some reason, and then it finally hit me, that the story is perfect, it's layout with various songs as chapters/parts, not to mention the writing is gorgeous and the plot is genius. I really loved every single moment of it, all the times I've read it.

Dean/Gabriel is an unhealthy obsession of mine, so it's nice to read something as lovely as this.

Thanks,