Reviews for try to ignore all this blood on the floor
thewasabipea chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Owwwww. I think the potential for dark!Caroline is so, so there, and I love how you went with it (Caroline killing who she used to be; ouch). I love how she's still this strong person, still Caroline, but her priorities and her life has changed so much.

I love that Damon wants to save her. I love the parallel that she could have saved him from being a similar monster in the beginning of TVD, and he didn't let her, didn't want her to either.

Beautiful.
xshedreamsinredx chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
I feel haunted by the perfection of it all. I really do.
swinglifeawayxx chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
You have an unbelievable knack for creating beautiful, dark, bittersweet imagery. Like the darkest of nights, with white lights twinkling somewhere, untraceable, in the background. Caroline's flaws are flawless here, and so believable. I loved "When she started her journey, she had a choice." The crossroads created...just wonderful. I've truly missed reading your writing.
LaLaALa521 chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Great and interesting.
belle chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
great one shot!
AngelisIgniRelucent chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
wow! this is so dark and just beautifully written! :D x
TeamRipperStefan chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Wow another cool story. Love the bit of banter between Damon and Caroline. Great work!
Nicki chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
This story is so amazing!

You have such talent for writing!

~Nicki
Klefaroline chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
You never cease to amaze me with your talent and creativity.

Great job.

Anything is better than being a monster.

And he knows, he's been there done that, doesn't want Caroline to do it either. Wishes he could save her.

heartbroken ;(
BeautifulStrongFullOfLight chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
AWESOME work again!
LostInTheAbyssOfWords chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
I loved this - the banter, how you described caroline, that Damon is so canon but you still made him yours (you understand what i mean?), that Caroline prefered woman and that you explained why.

That she was the one that left, and not the one left behind- also that she knows shes a psycho and is not willing to change, at the end she went back to her girls!

I loved this, thank you for writting it! :)

~Isa
vampurr chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
ahh i wanted Damon to be the one to save her. :(

awesome story! I could actually see show Caroline ending up like this which makes it even sadder.

great work!
prettypinklips chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Anything is better than being a monster.

THIS DESTROYED ME. :(
StelenaNeverDies chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
I kinda love this side of Caroline. Awesome job. Well done. Love all your stories.
AmyFrancis chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Wow, I loved this. You come up with like the best ideas. Great ending. :)