Reviews for Don't Leave Me
Love this fic! I apsoulutly agree with you they should have had dick react to bruces death! Every thing in this fic was perfect exactly how i wanted/expected dick to react! This is a perfect fic!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Um, when all the YJ were alive, and the Leaguers all died, the YJ knew they were in a simulation. They didn't show any emotion, because at that time they knew that their mentors hadn't really died - it was just the simulations of their mentors. YJ knew that their mentors were actually safe and very un-dead, in the real world. It was only till after Artemis died that M'gaan accidentally wiped their memories. This is when the YJ members began to think the simulation was reality, quite some time after the Leaguers had all 'died'. And, unfortunately, at this point YJ did not have the oppurtunity to mourn, considering they needed to focus on saving the world and keeping their remaining members alive. I hope this helps you to understand why Robin didn't display any emotion when he watched Batman die on the big screen, during the alien attack! Please don't think I'm trying to be offensive, I'm only hoping to help. Good luck! :)
Laude Dei chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
I personally loved ur story and I agree even if he knows its not real he should still have some type of reaction, loved how u did batman and robin and I love that u didnt go over board with daddy bats :)
Dianna chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
That was so cute
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
AWW! This was freaking perfect!
Gothom's Ninja chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
i only have one word for this...awesome
marvelgirl12 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Oh my gosh I just read a fanfic that Rob died and I brawled for an hour then I read this and cry my heart out! :'( thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
really good :')
Lady Julie Snape chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Could it get any fluffier?

I enjoyed this; it's going to my faves.
sdaddfdse chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
I just have to say, I think Robin didn't react harshly to Batman's death because at that point he still knew none of it was real. They all knew it was only a simulation and they didn't react later, when they believed it was real because they were living in that moment and didn't have time to grieve.
celestialstarynight chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
sweet loved it :D
One Who Waits For Love chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
*Sniffles*

So bittersweet
geek179 chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
That was so sweet! I wish they had something like that in the episode ( But they explained why they didn't react. It was because unconsiously they knew it wasn't real. Or they did until M'gann took over.
AlexaJohn185 chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Nice story but they did explain why they were not that upset over their mentors deaths at the end if the episode
dragonfairy16 chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Your story is really nice as an AU but just letting you know they explain at the end of the epiosde why no one reacted to the death of their mentors. At that point in time they all knew it was an exercise and it wasn't until after Artemis death that they all got confused. But it was still a good story xD